My new life (chapter 4)

We saw how Nezuko's life is starting to unravel. How about we see what's going on with Tanjiro.

Muzan's POV

It's been about 2 days and he still hasn't woke up yet. Maybe I hit him a little too hard but I mean if he doesn't wake up then I could simply look for a new child, but for some reason I feel like I should keep this one. I went to check on the boy and he still was out like a light but I had extra time on my hand so I stay for a little and around 5 minutes later he woke up. He looks around the room a little confused he then looks at me and asked if he knew me. Now it's time to act. I looked as shocked as I could and asked if he remembers me, or anything at all. He said no which I internally smirk at. I came up with a story telling him I was his dad his mom died b/c of an illness and when he was out playing he fell down a hill and hit his head on a tree. Which he cries and I ask why he was crying and he just said he can't remember important people in his life and hugs me. I hug him back surprised and now my plan is in full swing.

Tanjiro's POV

I woke up and looked around an unfamiliar room I then try to remember what happened but I couldn't remember anything at all. I look to the side and see a man and ask if I knew him. Once I ask that he looked at me shocked and explain what happened to me and my relationship with him I start crying because I couldn't remember somebody so important to my life and I felt bad. I hugged him crying into his shoulder and he hugs back. He then said something about meeting people, then called out what I assumed to be a name then I heard some type of instrument and the room changed. My father told me to sit so I sat by his legs, slightly hugging them. He said the same name again this time I was able to catch it, the name was Nakime. He told her to teleport all the rest into the room. I was confused but then I see 11 people, and one person on a ledge with an instrument which I assume is Nakime. They all get on their knees and then ask why they were summoned. He told them that he had someone he wanted them to meet. He then told me to stand up. I did and looked at them smiled and wave at them. They all immediately started asking questions. I see father's eyes glow then they all shut up. He then explains how I am his son and I see all their eyes widen. He turns to me and says he needs to go to work and that I can choose 1 or 2 of the people down there to take care of me so I look and see 2 that catches my eye a pretty lady with white that fades green hair and green eyes. And a man with long blond hair that has rainbow eyes.

(Sorry that they aren't the best pictures of them)I pointed at them saying what are their names

I pointed at them saying what are their names. Dad told me that they were Daki for the woman and Doma(is there a u in his name?) for the man. I ask if they will take care of me because I don't want to force them if they don't want to. I see their eyes sparkle and say yes, I was happy because I don't think they would say yes by the way the smell in the room was a mix of fear and nervousness. Before dad left he told them that if I was hurt he would kill them, which they reply with a nod and then he was off to work. Then Nakime I guess teleported everyone back to wherever they were before the meeting, except Doma and Daki. She then warns them one more time of what father said then we are teleported into the room I woke up in. I think to myself I might not remember what happened before this point but I honestly don't care because I am happy where I am right now.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the wait again 😥. I was grounded because my grades started to slip but I am currently on spring break so hopefully I will get another chapter out soon. But thank you for reading and hopefully you will come back for the next chapter. Have a wonderful day or night, Byeeee.