finally it's time (chapter 11)

A/N: There is really nothing that I need to tell you except school started and I'll try my best to update when i can. Now let's go on with the story.

Muzan's POV:
As I was watching Enmu through his eyes I see the flame hashira and 3 other people go in the train. I smirk as now... It's finally time. I call akaza and Tanjiro to my room. They immediately bow to me and I see Tanjiro is smiling and is really excited as he already knows the mission. Akaza then says "master you called us." I tell them the mission but say one more thing "Akaza if you need help or anything of that category just look at Tanjiro, and Tanjiro I want you stay behind for reasons that you know of." With that they go to complete the mission, Tanjiro's smile/smirk never fading. Once they leave I sit in my chair and chuckle as I can already see the slayers face when they see what Tanjiro has in store for them.

Tanjiro's POV:
As me and uncle Akaza travel to the mission we get there just in time to see the train go off the tracks. We both look at each other and smirk we wait till they are all out as I said " The one with yellow hair with red tips is the flame hashira and the girl next to him is his tsuguko but she doesn't use flame breathing, it's similar to it but not it." Akaza looked at me and said "So I should watch out for the tsuguko to try to do an attack while I'm fighting the hashira?" I nod my head and point at the yellow boy that's crying on the girl and say " You don't really have to worry about him. He is only useful when he is knocked out from what I saw." Akaza the pointed to the boar head thing and asked " What about that... thing??" I just shook my head saying "I don't know much about him other than he doesn't use any of the main breathing styles and he just rushes in to fight blinded by wanting a good fight." Akaza nods then rushes at the tsuguko that has her back turned to watch but she barely Dodges the punch that he threw. The flame hashira the attacks Akaza and got him away from the trio that's with him. *Fight goes as cannon untill* Just as Akaza was about to kill the hashira with a punch through his stomach when I hear " FLAME PHOENIX BREATHING 2ND FORM: BRILLIANT BLAZE!!" She then cuts off Akaza's arm to his elbow. But it wasn't that red-ish orange color I saw in the mountains this time it was blue. The hashira then tried to cut Akaza's head off but he jumps back to avoid it and looks at me. I smirk and pull my sword out and say "sun breathing twelfth form: flame dance." As I rush at the two and send two slashes at the both as they jump back to the other two I turned to Akaza and squat to his level since he fell to his knees holding his arm in pain. I then cut my finger and put the blood on his arm and told him " don't freak out about what I'm going to do ok?" He then nods and I say "blood demon art: rays of the healing sun." It then starts to burn him but then it stops as his arm grows back and he then told me " The girl's breathing style leaves behind a burning sensation it's like burning in the sun but without fading away." I nod my head at him and say " the sun's coming up in 5 minutes you should go." He nods but tells me not to die as he ruffles my hair seeing as I shrink when I fight so its harder to hit me. I nod then he calls Nakime and disappears and I put my katana in it's sheathing. I look and see the sun rising and the flame hashira and his tsuguko attack me but I easily dodge. They let up attacking and smirks as the sun hits me I start to fade but then start to regenerate. I see all the slayers eyes widen I then look at them and smirk as my eyes glow and say " Now if you get back to your HQ remember to go and tell your pathetic master I warned him that if you no good demon slayer hurt my family I would show no mercy." I know father is watching through my eyes and I see the girl slayer light her sword as I got ready, she then says "I leave this to you Kyojuro." And to my surprise she shoves the sword in the ground and says "flame Phoenix Breathing fourth form: healing warmth." As she heals herself and the rest of the people but passes out right after. I hear father's voice saying not to kill anyone yet and I get ready for the mini fight. By the end they only had some cuts and bruises and I grow back to my normal size while saying "As fun as this has been I have to go. But don't get comfortable you'll never know where I am or when I'll attack." I the call Nakime and got teleported into the room we're all the upper moons were and they all tackle me into a hug except Akaza and father as the ones hugging me were yelling at me about not scaring them like that and how they all thought I died. I look at them all and smile saying I was ok and that I was immune to the sun and how I'm trying to find a way to make the rest of them immune too. They all smile and start cheering saying how we are going to win the war. I smile to myself and think to myself " this is really where I belong."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Anyway that's were I'm going to leave it off. I made this one longer because of how short the last chapter was. But I hope you enjoyed reading this. Have a good day/night/evening. Byeeee 👋