What's a train🤨? (chapter 10)

A/N: sorry I haven't been posting new chapters of the story. I got really busy with the sport that I play and have big tournaments back to back so I am very sorry and just want to let you know I am not just discontinuing this story I just haven't had enough time to get out a chapter. And I really like doing the shorter chapters so I think imma stick to that and it will alternate between Tanjiro and Nezuko each chapter,but other than that let's continue with the story!!

Rengoku's POV:

It's been around a week since the incident at the hashira meeting. Ever since Sanemi has stayed away from Nezuko and me but I don't really care and I meant what I said. Now I was with Nezuko and her friends training them knowing Nezuko's brother was still out their and if he has this "flame Phoenix Breathing" and is as strong and proficient as Nezuko is with it then they really need to get stronger. That's when my messenger crow land on my shoulder and said "NEW MISSION FOR THE FLAME HASHIRA, NEZUKO, AND HER FRIENDS!!! I REPEAT NEW MISSION FOR THE FLAME HASHIRA, NEZUKO, AND HER FRIENDS!!!" They all stop what they are doing and look at each other and blink. I responded " what type of mission exactly?" The crow the said " MISSION AT THE MUGEN TRAIN!! A LOT OF PASSENGERS WENT MISSING AND IS ASSUMED TO BE BECAUSE OF A DEMON!! BUT WE DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA OF HOW MANY THERE ARE!!" I look at the crow tell it  thank you and look at the trio ahead of me. Nezuko looks at me with a worried look and I send a soft smile her way to calm her down. We then start traveling to the train but not be for a question came from Inosuke. That question was " WHAT THE HELL IS A TRAIN ANYWAY!?!?" I chuckled at it and try to explain what it is to Inosuke. After I was done we finally made it to the Mugen train.

Nezuko's POV:

I really didn't want to go on this mission. I had a bad feeling about it.... a really bad feeling. But I pushed all of it aside because I can't say no to a mission I can only be on guard the whole time. The walk was long but barrable what I'm not looking forward to tho is eating with Kyojuro, but that's a whole other can of worms I don't want to quite open just yet. Once we enter the train we sit and get something to eat. Then the thing I was dreading most happen. Don't get me wrong a love Kyojuro like he was my own brother but once her starts saying "UMAI!!" Every time he takes a bite it gets kinda annoying. After that tho everything went smoothly we got our ticket checked but then felt really tired. I decided to go to sleep and next thing I knew was that I was in bed and I was 3 again.? I walked out of my old room and looked around and see mother and father I run and hug them crying. I then see Tanjiro but something was off with Tanjiro his aura was so dark. I then hear Kyojuro yelling my name and then feel something violently shaking me. My eyes then shoot open and gasp for air as I look around and see these tentacle like things coming out of the train. I see everyone fighting and Kyojuro tells me to go find the demon and kill it.*everything happens almost the same as cannon untill*. After I kill lower moon 1 a punch comes my was that I barely dodged. I then look over and see a demon but not any demon it was... UPPER 3!?! And now the I know why I had such a bad feeling about this but there is nothing I can do about it now. And just like that the real battle begins...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And that's where I'm going to end it. Sorry that this chapter is so short ill try to make it a little longer next time but, thanks for reading this and have a good day/night/evening! Bye-bye 👋