Got To Get Stronger (chapter 12)

A/N: Sorry for not posing in a while I got sick and I almost never get sick so when I get sick it's a really bad type of sick and a long one too. But other than that let's get on with the story.

Nezuko's POV:
I just woke up with bright lights in my face and the smell of rubbing alcohol and other things, that's when I realized that I was in the medical ward at the HQ. I was really confused but then I remembered the last mission as my eyes widen. I remember seeing Tanjiro and not only that but he can survive in the sun even while being a demon, the last thing I remember is healing the rest of the team and passing out because of exhaustion. I shoot up quickly and look at the beds beside me and see the rest of the gang and I take a sigh of relief. If any of them died I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself. I then heard the door open and see Shinobu in all her glory walk in the room. She then says "Ara ara~ nice to see you up Nezuko." I then just look at her and say " What's next... How are we supposed to win with a demon that can walk in the sun. Especially with it being my older brother..." Shinobu looks at me with pity in her eyes. I don't like it... I hate when people give that look. In the heat of the moment I kinda snap at the yelling "I DONT NEED YOUR FUCKING PITY!! SO STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!!" I then get up out the bed and storm off to the forest but not out of the wisteria flowers that surrounds the building. I stopped to my room for my sword and the book that Kyojuro's dad gave me about Flame Phoenix Breathing. I'm going to train to become even stronger so they don't give me their fucking pity. (Time skipped to after her training which was like 1 month because I am being lazy.) Finally after 1 month I'm able to control the temperature of my flames. After reading the book I found out the temperature is based off my emotions but I can also control it too. I can have blue flames up to 30 minutes without repercussions on my body. While I was training in the forest everyone else has been too and have gotten a lot stronger. I find Kyojuro and he tells me " You, Inosuke and Zenitsu have a mission with the sound hashira, Tengen Uzui, in the red-light district to find his wives. Be careful because Tengen mentioned something about his wives saying there might be an upper moon there." He hugs me and I hug back that's when Tengen appeared saying something about not be flamboyant enough. I then leave with the team still a little nervous about what'll happen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry this chapter is short and if it doesn't make a whole lotta since. I was trying to just get something out and I will most likely edit this chapter a lot, But that's besides the point. Thank you so much for waiting on an update and reading this chapter have a good day/night/evening. Byeeee👋