The promise (chapter 3)

A/N : I'm really sorry for the wait my sister had surgery and I was helping to take care of her to make sure her recovery goes well. But anyways let's gets on to the story.

Rengoku pov:

I was sent on a mission by master. I am really excited because he has not assigned me a mission in at least 3 months. When he called for a hashira(piller) meeting stateing that demons have mysterious stopped attacking people the 12 moons aren't attacking people either.(for like not even a half a month but you it's Muzan and his demons we are talking about)We all thought Muzan was planning something but it was too soon to say what. Oh, and I'm flame hashira just to let you know 1 of the 9 strongest demon slayers of this generation. My mission takes place in the mountains apparently there's been a strong demon around that area. I pretty fast to so I got there quick not to toot my own horn. When I got there nothing was out of the ordinary, so I was just there wandering the mountain. Soon I get close to the top and there's a metallic smell in the air and it's really strong, and I could feel the demonic presence around where the smell was coming from. I went to the smell slowly and with my sword in hand. I got where the smell was the strongest and boy it was bloody. What seems to be a woman with a hole in her chest and a crushed heart not that far from the body. There was also a man whose neck was snapped, blood running out his mouth. Then I hear something shift around and I went to attack but then I see it is a girl that seems to be alive and her presence is nothing like a demon so I quickly go and check how severe her injuries are. Luckily they weren't that bad all it was a concussion (for the plot) so I decided to take her back to heal her and to question her since she was the only survivor, she might be able to tell us if it was which one of the 12 moons did that because it had to be a strong demon for the presence to still be so strong even though they were obviously long gone, because no regular demon would leave that strong of a presence. Once I get back to HQ I went to master to explain of my findings and he immediately called for shinobu the healer and the insect hashira. She took the young girl and did her work it's been about 4hr after shinobu said than she was done and the girls should wake up soon. I checked on her every hour or so but once it hit the 5th hour she woke up it a panic.

Nezuko's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room. My eyes squint to adjust to the bright light, but once I do I see a strange man. I was so confused but then everything comes back to me. My brother being lost, that weird man, my parents everything. I start crying and panicking repeating "where's my brother, where's my brother" over and over again. Then I see the the man rush to me telling me to calm down. He then rubs slow circles on my back. When I calm down he takes me to a room and he bows. Then somebody speaks up his voice was so calming and his presence could make anyone feel warm and loved. He asked if I was ok so I replied with I was fine even though I wasn't. He asked me about what happened and who killed my family so brutally. As soon as he said that I start having flashbacks, I start crying having a panic attack but that's when the man puts a hand on my shoulder and I start to calm down. That's when I ask who they were and they told me they're names were Kagaya Ubuyashiki for the older man, and Kyojuro Rengoku . He the ask what my name was I obviously responded with Nezuko Kamado. He then ask if could explain what happened. I then explained what happened (I'm not typing all that b/c I'm lazy 😃👍). He ask if I remember the name or what the demon looked like. I start to describe the demon that killed my family but what seemed to shock them more is when I said his name Muzan Kibutsuji. I ask if they think my brother is still alive but they sadly said no if Muzan found him. They then explained how I could join the demon slayers if I wanted to, and Mr.Rengoku offered to train me so I accepted, and made a promise to myself to kill Muzan Kibutsuji even if it was the last thing I did.

That's it once again I am sorry for the wait, but I wanted to make sure my sister was ok after the surgery. Next chapter won't take that long to get out. In fact I am working on rn so expect a new chapter soon. Anyway have a good day, evening, or night. Thank you for reading!!