015

They sat in the office, on one of the top floors. Chuuya was laying on the other as they were on the couch in his office, "You alright?" The other nodded sighing, "I'm just tired Chibi nothing to worry about." Chuuya sat up looking at his fiance, "Ok what's wrong." Dazai looked up, "Why what do you mean Chibi?" Chuuya glared at him slightly scared, "You haven't mentioned suicide once today, you let me lay on you and not the usual other way around, and you claim your just tired? What's wrong?" Dazai stopped talking, his throat was becoming dry. Chuuya glared at his fiance waiting for the answer, "Dazai if you don't tell me I won't understand." The other nodded.

The ginger sighed, standing up getting off his fiance. He noticed how Dazai's expression completely changed from regret, and sorrow, to sadness, and anger. Chuuya quickly sat beside the man, "Tell me Osamu." The man sighed sitting up, looking at his fiance with tears in his eyes, "I told you I'm tired now can we lay back down?" Something about that sentence clicked in the gingers mind, Dazai didn't want to lay on Chuuya because he knew if he did he wouldn't be able to stop himself when Chuuya was asleep.

The ginger quickly got up, hugging the taller, "Please don't, I can't have you leave me again." Dazai started crying, "Chuuya please just can we lay down, I'm tired, I'm so fucking tired." Chuuya nodded letting Dazai lay down as he laid over him, reaching his hand up to play with the taller's hair. "It's ok Dazai just- just lay down and sleep please." Dazai nodded as he heard Chuuya whisper the sweet nothings into his ear.

________________________________________

Dazai stood looking out the window, a hammer in his one hand and his ring in the other. He pulled out a box with a separate ring in it, for Chuuya, he had bought a new one for the ginger when he knew what he was going to do. He walked over to the sleeping ginger, pulling his glove off and smiling to notice the ring on his finger. He slipped that one off as the ginger slightly moved. He slipped the new one on, this one was engraved. Their initials and the words "I love you Chibi" on the inside.

He kissed Chuuya's forehead, quickly standing back up going towards the window. He sighed moving his hand up. He brought his hand down hearing the loud crash the window made as it smashed thanks to the hammer. Chuuya shot up looking over quickly. "Mackarel what are you doi..." He got up quickly as Dazai went closer to the window. "Oi stop." Dazai sat, patting the spot beside him, Chuuya hesitantly taking it, holding Dazai's hand quickly. The taller smiled, "Isn't it beautiful when it snows Chuuya?" The ginger nodded slightly watching the taller's every move. "Dazai we need to get away from the edge, we can look from the couch. Or we could go home if you wanted and lay in bed, turn on your favorite movie, and watch from the window..." Dazai quickly shook his head.

"Its alright Chibi. I got you a new ring, its on your hand, do you like it chibi?" Chuuya nodded smiling, "I love it Osamu, can we please get away from the edge?" The taller sighed, "Chuuya do we have to?" Chuuya waited a moment before answering, "I would prefer it, I don't want something bad to happen." Dazai nodded but didn't move, he let go of Chuuya's hand. "I left this universe, y'know. I went to different ones. Most were bad but I really liked one of them. I did miss you too much though." Chuuya stopped for a minute, "You went to other univeres's?" Dazai nodded smiling, "Yea the one was nice but I missed original Chibi." Chuuya nodded, "So you came back?"

Dazai nodded, "I don't regret that, I do miss some of them though. They were nice to me." Chuuya nodded, moving his other hand to caress the taller's cheek. "That's nice Osamu." Dazai quickly nodded again. "When I came back... Mori said I should die." Chuuya stopped, he knew what was about to happen. "You don't need to listen to him you aren't his doll anymore Osamu. Your free, remember? You free with me." Dazai smiled, "I have to listen to my owner Chibi, I love you." Chuuya started crying knowing what was coming, "Osamu let's get away from the edge." 

"Do you love me too Chibi?" Chuuya nodded, "I love you so much Osamu, let's get away from the edge, please." Dazai let go of his hand looking back outside the now gone window. "Chibi, I love you, I didn't do this because of you." Chuuya nodded, crying still trying to pull Dazai away from the edge, curse his stupid soar arms not being able to pull the man away from the edge. "Osamu... please... away from the edge..." The taller turned towards Chuuya, still smiling. He kissed Chuuya and pulled away, both his hands on Chuuya's cheek's. 

"I love Chibi." With that Dazai had forced himself out of the building. He smiled as he fell looking up at the sky. Chuuya cried, he quickly stood up running down the stairs. It was a long was down and Dazai had the head start. He ran getting outside at the side where Dazai jumped out of. He saw his fiance's limp body on the ground, he quickly called 911 explaining the situation. He ran over to to Dazai holding him, "There's- There's still a pulse hurry please..." 

________________________________

The ambulance was there within five minutes taking Dazai quickly. Chuuya drove to the hospital with them. He hoped, god damn it he hoped this man would make it. He watched as they dragged Dazai quickly into the hospital. He was there, hours later the nurse came out, "I'm sorry but... He didn't make it."