013

He stood, he stood standing watching the others freak out. "Y'know chibi freaking out isn't getting anything done~" Chuuya gave his fiance the most annoyed look he could, "Then what do you want me to do mackarel?" The taller smiled going to the door, he knocked around then kicked it, knocking said door down. "Just gotta find the right spot chibi, you can knock any door down~" He continued to walk through the building, being shot at as Chuuya followed, sending the bullets in the directions they came from.

Dazai sighed as he got out of the building, "It was so boring in there chibi, let's do something fun!" He pulled Chuuya different places, such as the mall and such. The smaller didn't know why his partner would do this but he did, quite a lot. He loved the times suicide wasn't brought up but it happens with a suicidal partner doesn't it? 

At least he didn't have to be stuck without his loved one. He hated Dazai being gone, he would act as if he didn't care but he did. He really really cared. He would call the man quite a few time a day, he would get drunk, cry, and not know where the one he loved was. The first time he saw Dazai again he punched him, he punched him with no regret then bawled his eyes out as Dazai hugged him knowing exactly what to do. 

He never got a good enough explanation for the man leaving but he knew not to ask now, the first time he did he was creeped out. Dazai had gotten mad and just stared for hours, blinking few times and generally creeping out the ginger with the stare he gave. The second time he asked Dazai had cried. For the first time ever Chuuya has seen his boyfriend cry, the man cried for almost an hour not saying anything, so yes the ginger was afraid to ask. He didn't think he would get an answer but he didn't want to make Dazai mad, or make he cry. He hated seeing Dazai cry it broke his heart, worse to know he was the reason Dazai was crying. He never asked again.

He was to afraid to ask again so he refused. One person in this universe knows why Dazai didn't tell Chuuya and that is Dazai. Mori doesn't know but he knows Dazai said not to tell anyone about his mission, not even Chuuya. After that Mori had not heard from Dazai for 3 years. Then he had gotten word of the man joining the ADA as he was told to. There Mori heard Fukuzawa treated him ok, and Dazai had two friends. He was ok about it, he wasn't mad or anything just confused. 

Dazai hadn't communicated with him for 3 years while on a mission? Why, he doesn't know, Chuuya doesn't know. Ranpo doesn't know, the man refuses to use his abilities on Dazai, after the first time he did he refused to ever again. He didn't like the memories his best friend had so he never used super deduction on his best friend. He wanted Dazai to trust him and he did, well he hoped at least. 

Dazai knew all of this as well, he knew Chuuya refused to ask certain questions anymore, he knew Ranpo refused to use his ability on him, he knew Fukuzawa didn't wanna upset or treat him badly so he was careful with words and such, he knew Mori thought Dazai needed him, he knew Elise hated how she lived, he knew Kunikida hated how somethings turned out, he knew Akutagawa needed him, he also knew Atsushi had a bad life, but he didn't care. He just cared for when they pitied him, he hated it. He knew they would but he hated it. He hated how Yosano asked him for days straight if he was ok and wouldn't leave him alone after she realized he was Shuuji. He hated how he couldn't just die.