003

-Third person-

"Hello everyone." Ranpo and Dazai both hugged Fukuzawa while the other 2 just waved slightly. "Fukuzawa what are you cooking..?" The 3 from the ADA knew that they could all barely cook, Dazai more than the other 2, Fukuzawa more than Ranpo who was banned from his kitchen by Poe. Fukuzawa looked at Ranpo, "About that... I burnt it so I ordered some ramen and such!" Chuuya broke out laughing causing Dazai to laugh, which caused Ranpo to laugh, which made Poe snicker a bit. The 5 hung out the rest of the night becoming closer and more comfortable with each other and having fun. Until Kunikida and Atsushi barged in.

____________________________________

"PRESIDENT!..." Kunikida and Atsushi ran in to see the 5 playing uno, "Uhm hello Kunikida what do you need?" "I wanted to say we caught the criminal on the big case but uhm what is a port mafia executive doing here, laying on Dazai's shoulder..." Everyone glared at the 2 then back at Kunikida and Atsushi, who just stood there confused. "Dazai-san you should probably move he could hurt you-" Dazai shook his head and smiled, "Aw Chibi wouldn't do such a thing would you?" Chuuya blushed and punched Dazai's arm, "Shut up you stupid giant!" Dazai smiled and put his cards down.

"Kunikida-kun did you know knocking exists and don't be rude to Chuuya it's impolite." Kunikida glared at the man confused, "What do you mean he literally just hit you! He's literally evil, he's in the mafia Dazai." The suicidal maniac stood up, "Ok Kunikida-kun stop being rude or I'll rip your eyes out and trust me I've done it before and I know how to make it worse." Ranpo stood up and grabbed his best friend dragging him to the other side of the room. 

"Ok Dazai! We need to chill out come with me let's get a snack!" Dazai was dragged to the kitchen as he still glared at Kunikida as Chuuya just laughed. "Oo mr.partner got in trouble." He continued to laugh as Poe just went on the other side of Fukuzawa away from the other members of the ADA. "Kunikida, Atsushi please leave and forget this happened. Nothing is going to happen we're just playing uno and having dinner. Please go fill out reports and such." The 2 nodded and left.