002

-Third person-

Dazai smiled as he sat by one of his best friends, Ranpo. They were talking for a little while and decided to do a prank, would it get them in trouble? Yes but are they gonna do it anyways? Also yes. "Ranpo-san you go get the stuff." Ranpo nodded and walked off going to grab the items. Dazai knew how to do this prank perfectly as he's done it to Mori many times before. He walked to the bathroom in the office and waited for Ranpo.

_________________________________________

The detective came back with a coke bottle and some mentos. The 2 smiled and walked into the bathroom. Dazai screwed the lid off the liter of coke and grabbed the pack of mentos, he dropped a few in quickly and put the coke bottle in the toilet. Him and Ranpo then continued to run out of the bathroom going in the main room but far away from the bathroom. "What's that smell?" Kunikida smelt the coke and the 2 smiled once again, "Oh its just my coke..." Kenji noticed the coke/foam coming from the bathroom, "Uh Kunikida-san, what is that?" He points to it confused, also confusing the older man. "Ranpo, Dazai..." They then ran to the presidents office yelling for help.

The president stood as the 2 men he thought of as sons hid behind him. Kunikida walked in angrily, "President sorry to intrude but I think those 2 need a punishment." The president glared at the blonde, "For what Kunikida?" The man pointed towards the foam in the other room, "A stupid prank that got everywhere." The president shook his head, "I'll take care of it go clean up." Kunikida nodded and left. "..."Fukuzawa laughed, "So what did you both do now?" The boys smiled, "We put coke and mentos in the toilet and it exploded everywhere." Ranpo said proudly, Fukuzawa laughed once again, "Ok go help then clean up, if your both free later I'll make dinner for us so come to my place. Yes Ranpo you can bring Poe and Dazai bring you know who." The 2 nodded and left.

_________________________________________

Dazai sighed as he sat down now in a hoodie and sweatpants instead of his usual outfit. Chuuya walked in the door tired, he walked over to dazai and sat down beside him, taking his hat off and leaning on him. The taller smiled, "Love you need to go change." Chuuya looked at him, "Why?" Dazai sighed, "Fukuzawa wants us over for dinner, the only others that will be there are Ranpo and Poe." Chuuya nodded and got up, "Wait so what do I wear to meet my fiance's father figure?" Dazai shrugged, "A hoodie of mine and a pair of pants?" Chuuya nodded and walked into the shared bedroom.

___________________________________________

Dazai and Chuuya arrived at Fukuzawa's, they got there at the same time as the other couple. "Hi Dazai!" Ranpo hugged his best friend as Poe and Chuuya just stood there. "Are we gonna go in or stand here?" Chuuya glared at his fiance. "Chuuya? Wait if I brought Poe and Fukuzawa said to bring you know who.. DAZAI YOUR DATING-" Dazai covered Ranpo's mouth. "Yes now shut up Ranpo, noone but you, Poe, and Fukuzawa know so you can't tell anyone." Ranpo nodded and held Poe's hand dragging him to the door. "I'm hungry, I wonder what's for dinner." Ranpo knocked on the door. Fukuzawa answered letting the 4 inside.

_________________________________________