001

-Third person-

Dazai was late to work once again, he walked in the building listening to music. Kunikida noticed how happy he seemed this morning, not that it was unusual to see the black haired happy. The former teacher watched as his partner sat at his desk, turning his music off and talking to Atsushi. "Dazai you have paperwork to fill out." The suicidal man looked at his partner, "Aww Kunikida-kun do it for me? PLeaaaseeeee I hate paperwork I have more important things to do like teach Atsushi-kun the great ways to die." The man rolled his eyes going to scold the other.

___________________________________________

Chuuya groaned as his fiance sat up, "Chuuya what time is it?" The ginger looked at the man, "How am I supposed to know lay back down." The other chuckled and laid down pulling Chuuya closer, "Just a while longer my love, we both have work." Chuuya nodded as he slipped back to sleep in his fiance's arms.

___________________________________________

Dazai watched as his fiance slept peacefully in his arms, he played with his hair and made sure to watch the alarm clock as to not be to late. He heard his phone ring and he picked it up, "Hello Dazai here." He talked to Atsushi on the phone for a few minutes, putting his phone back down with a sigh. "Love get up I have to go to work." The other groaned, "What time is it stupid Mackerel?" Dazai smiled at the other, "9 am, now get up you stupid hat rack, we're both already late." Chuuya rolled his eyes and sat up, "Fine but get me my clothes bitch."

_____________________________________________

Dazai sat, Chuuya had left 20 minutes ago leaving the man alone. He just sat and thought. He knew what he was doing was wrong but he couldn't stop it. This had to happen. He knew it had to so it was happening. He hated the 2 years he was away from Chuuya. He had to do that though, he was glad when he found out Chuuya didn't date anyone else or tell anyone else to break up with him (Dazai) for him (Chuuya). Dazai showed up at Chuuya's favorite bar one night when he knew the ginger would be there.

"Chuuya." The ginger looked at the taller, "Dazai?" He hugged the man quickly, "Where have you been you idiot? I thought you died or something! You just disappeared and left me there! You never answered any of my calls or texts nothing! Mori wouldn't say where you were either." Dazai laughed at this, "I left the port mafia sorry about that my love. I had to leave though I promised someone very important to become good. I'm joining the armed detective agency but, I couldn't do that without seeing you." Chuuya looked at his boyfriend, "The armed detective agency? Is this a joke? You hate them, you hate being good, and your clingy you hate having to be away from me and-" Dazai kissed Chuuya and gave him a paper. "See you later love."

_______________________________________________

Dazai did eventually go to work but he did nothing that day but hang out with Ranpo-san.

______________________________________________