010

-Third person-

Dazai crawled out of bed already having a massive headache. He noticed Chuuya laying beside him meaning it was Saturday. The suicidal maniac walked towards the bathroom, taking his bandages off. He glared at the marks on his arms some old, some newer, some from abuse, some from himself. He didn't know and he didn't care, all he knew was that he needed to change the bandages again.

He changed the bandages, going to the living room to slip on his shoes. He walked outside to the balcony and sighed. He sat in silence for a little while till his fiance came and sat on his lap. "It's chilly out here. You don't have your coat." The taller smiled, "I know love but I'm not that cold for it being fall." Chuuya shook his head, "Dazai it's chilly come inside we can lay on the couch or the bed I don't care just come inside." The man nodded as he let his ginger drag him into the bedroom.

________________________
Chuuya got up , he walked outside the bedroom to see his fiance sitting on the balcony without a coat. He sighed and shook his head, -Irresponsible as always.- The shorter went outside and sat on his fiance's lap, convincing him to come back inside. He smiled to himself happy he got the taller inside so he didn't get cold.

__________________________