7

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!! SOME MATURE STUFF IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN.

Kurt;
Dave followed me into the bathroom and locked the door.

"What if Krist has to take a piss or something?" Dave asked

"He can piss on a tree outside then" I chuckled, Dave laughed.

"You so cute" Dave said, poking me in the stomach.

"That tickled" I giggled. I couldn't wait any longer so I embraced his face and kissed him. Without hesitation, he kissed me back. We pulled away for a minute, and I started singing a line from Lithium

"I'm so horny, but that's ok, my will is good" I sang a little quiet. Then at the same time we leaned in to kiss again. I reached down during the kiss and massaged him through his jeans. He moaned while kissing. Then, Dave pulled away and backed me up so I was against the wall, and he kissed my neck, knowing my sweet spot. I bit my lip, enjoying this.

I pulled his shirt off and he pulled mine off too.

"I really don't want to have sex in here" I said looking at the ground

"Me either"

"We can be quiet enough.. Krist sleeps pretty well"

We quietly got back in my bunk. Dave took my jeans of and kissed me some more. Then in the dark van, he sucked me. I bit my lip, trying to hold in all my moans. When one slipped out, it was quiet.. but luckily Krist didn't wake up.

I flipped Dave over and removed his jeans and boxers. I stroked him slowly, then a little faster- he squeezed his eyes shut and bit his lip. But when I began to suck him, he made a little peep.

We made out a little more then Dave got on top and slowly went in. I took a deep breath and bit my lip really hard as he slowly thrusted. To keep my moans in, I grabbed the side of the mattress and closed my eyes. He jerked a little. We both moaned. He began to stroke me again, then sucked. He sucked hard and fast, making me whisper cuss words to myself. My back arched and I came. "Shit" I said a little louder.

On the bottom bunk, we could hear Krist quickly wake up. Dave stopped and pulled the covers over us and waited for Krist to be quiet. Instead of going back to sleep, Krist got up and turned the lights on. He began reading a book, then walked into the bathroom.

"We forgot our shirts" I mumbled to Dave

"Lets make this quick, he'll be out any minute" He said then sucked me under the covers. I squeezed the mattress and breathed hard. Dave came up face level to me with the covers over our bottom halfs and put himself in. The thrusted slowly and breathed fast, I held my moans in as best as I could.

"I'm going to come" he mumbled

As he came, we both made a good amount of noise. We cussed, and moaned. Krist came out in a hurry. He froze when he realized what was happening. Dave paused, still inside of me.

"What. The. Fuck." He said

"We can explain" I said

"I- I don't need an explanation" he said. "I'm going back to sleep" he said

Dave pulled himself out with a jerk and put his boxers on, and I put mine on too.

We made out for a couple minutes, then went to sleep.

Busted!! Oh no! Sorry guys but there won't be another sex chapter in a little while! Love y'all! <3 Lydzzcool