1

Kurt:
So I'm in a band. It's called Nirvana, and currently we are looking for a new drummer. This will be our fifth drummer so far, if someone makes the audition.

Our first person auditioning is someone I don't really know. I've heard good things about him and all.. but anyone could make stuff up. Anyways.. all I'm really saying is I need to see him play first.

I've been grouchy because I really hate kicking people out of our band, and we're doing some gigs soon and I'd hate to cancel them because we have no drummer.

He walked over to the drum set. His eyes brown, his hair long and dark. He is beautiful- no, stop it! I can't think of this man like that.. I don't even know him yet, what if he's an axe murderer?!

"Okay, you can start playing" Krist said, cause I guess I was taking to long to say start.

He pounded on the drums like he wanted it, and he wanted it badly. His hair whipped perfectly with the sound. This could be him. It will be him.

After he was done, I called him over, asked him a few questions.

I stuck my hand out for him to shake and said "Mr. Grohl.. welcome to Nirvana"
His smile was unbelievable. He looks like he just won a medal, and with that drumming, he probably could win a medal.

X X X X
That night in the van, I thought about him. Dave- that's his name. I thought aboht how he's on a plane going home.. and how were picking him up in a week. Krist slept on bottom bunk while I slept on top, dreaming about our new drummer.

YAY! Well this story is finally coming together!