6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KRIST NOVOSELIC!
Kurt;
Krist drove up front with the radio up loud enough where he wouldn't hear Dave and I.

"Does this mean were together? " I said

"I guess" he smirked

"Well then" I smiled and pecked his cheek.

"Last night was amazing" he chuckled

"I know" I sighed in happiness.

"Should we tell Krist?" Dave asked

"Nah, lets wait until our gig is over"

"Ok"

~Skips to gig~
I screamed into the microphone and played my electric guitar. Dave pounded on the drums like he owned them. The small audience danced around, showing a liking to the music.

We finished our last song and crashed our set. Then walked off into the back room.

"That was a great gig" Krist said before taking a drink from his water bottle.

"Yeah, you killed it new drummer" I chuckled to Dave. He smiled back.

We got into our pajamas and sat on the couch. Dave and I on a love seat kind of thing and Krist in a armchair.

"So Krist, we've got some news for you" I said

"Spill it, I'm getting excited!" he clapped

"Well.. Dave and I are.. dating!" Dave and I smiled at Krist.

"I PREDICTED THIS DAY!" Krist stood up and clapped. Dave and I just laughed.

"What?" Dave asked, laughing.

"Me, Krist Novoselic predicted the future" Krist said.

"Okay then, that's nice" Dave said

X X X X X
Krist decided we should hit the road for a little bit and then we'll stop again for the night. He said he'll pull the curtain down that separates the drivers seat from the back, cause he told us a new couple needs they're privacy.

I slipped on my headphones and started up my Walkman. Ah, how lovely.. the Cars. As I listened, I sat in my bunk and rote down song lyrics.. but after my song was over, I put the headphones away and grabbed my guitar.

Dave climbed up with me, interested in what I was going to play. My fingers started strumming the guitar, and I was singing Pennyroyal Tea. Dave smiled as I sang and played.

I put my guitar down and looked at Dave.

"I'm tired" I yawned

"Me too" he said.

"Hey Krist, we should stop for the night!" I shouted

"M'kay!" he shouted back and pulled over.

As Krist came back to his bunk, he turned all the lights out and went to sleep. Before he actually fell asleep, he said

"Now listen to me you two.. don't wake me up by having sex"

I laughed to myself and curled up in Dave's arms. He began tickling me and I quietly giggled, then he continued to tickle me and I laughed really loudly.

"What in heavens sake is going on up there?" Krist said

"Oh Kurt, your so biiig!" Dave said in a high pitched voice, just to piss Krist off.

"Nasty motherfuckers.. yeah.. real nasty" He mumbled.

~4 minutes later~
Krist was for sure asleep because he was snoring. The van was dark still, and kind of cold. Dave kept me warm though. I straddled Dave then kissed him.

"Frisky, eh?" he whispered after I pulled away.

"Your funny" I said

"I love you" He said before kissing my neck lightly

"I- love y-ou too" I said, biting my lip.

"I've never wanted someone so bad before" he whispered

"I'm all yours" I smirked.

"You think we'd wake up Krist?" He asked.

"Probably, but I think the bathroom is sound proof"'

"There's only one way to check. stay here" Dave whispered and got down from the bunk and into the bathroom, locking the door. I heard nothing. He came out 7 seconds later.

"I flushed the toilet and turned the sink on, you heard nothing?"

"Nothing" I paused "then lets go!" I whispered

"Okay frisky" he chuckled and followed me into the bathroom and locked the door.

So much sex!