3

~a couple weeks later~
Kurt;
"Kurt! Kurt.. C'Mon man! were gonna be late to the airport!" Krist shook me awake

"Oh.. Yeah.. I forgot!" I said. "Your driving, cause its not that far"

"Okay fine" Krist sighed. He got into the drivers seat, and I sat on the couch/seat in the back and looked out of the window.

~14 minutes later~

"Okay, we are here.. now we need to wait for Dave to come out of the front entrance" Said Krist.

We waited a couple minutes, then Dave came out. Krist honked the horn and Dave got in.

"Hey there Dave, you can go in the back with Kurt" Krist said, shaking Dave's hand.

"Hey guys, sorry I was late.. the baggage claim was packed." Dave shook Krist's hand then came into the back.

"Hello" I said, trying not to act weird

"Hey man, how's things been?". His smile was perfect. His eyes, perfect.. his hair, perfect.

"Eh.. things have been ok.. you been practicing for the gig in three days?" I asked

"Of course" he replied.

Krist shouted to us in the back: "we'll be to our destination in about 6 or 7 hours.. so take a nap.. Dave can sleep in my bunk for now until we change the other bunks sheets"

"Okay" I shouted back.

As an hour and a half past, Dave and I talked about bands and interests. We have things in common and we are very into music.

The night slowly went on, but Krist got tired so he said we should call it a night. He pulled over on some side street and climbed into his bunk. Dave and I talked for a little longer, but we both got really tired.

"Where am I going to sleep?" he said. The other bunks sheets were disgusting. Our past drummer ate in bed, cut in bed, and maybe smoked a little in bed.. so I wouldn't let Dave sleep in that.

"You can sleep in my bunk, I can sleep here on the seat" I said

"No you should sleep in your own bunk, I can sleep on the seat." he replied.

I sighed "oh, okay.. Goodnight" and climbed into my bunk, above Krist's.

About three minutes later, Dave quietly climbed halfway up the latter and whispered "hey, can I sit up here, the seat is really uncomfortable"

"Sure" I whispered back. He came over to my side and sat next to me, leaning against the wall. There was a spark of excitement in me as I fell asleep with Dave right there.

Hey guys! Just to let you know, I've been pre- writing this story so I can just tap publish on my busy days! So I keep my chapters, but publish them a day or two later. Thanks for love and support! <3 Lydzzcool.