4

Kurt;
I woke up with Dave sitting asleep, still besides me. Krist was already driving, so I got up to say good morning to him.

"Mornin, how long you've been up?" I asked

"Just started driving, woke up maybe 10 minutes ago" he said "you and Dave where sleeping together?"

"No, it's nothing like that.. the seats back there weren't comfortable so he slept in my bunk.. nothing romantic going on" I explained to him.

"Okay.. well I warmed up frozen waffles, they're on the table" he said, keeping focus on the road. I walked back to the table and sat to eat. Little did I know Dave was awake. I looked up at him to kind of check on him, when I noticed his eyes were open.

"How long have you been watching me? " I asked

"Not too long...sorry" he looked down.

"No it's alright" I said. He got down from the bunk and ate a waffle at the table with me.

X X X X X X X
I went to use the restroom while Dave and Krist were talking up front. As I began to pee, the door opened, Dave walked in quickly, and closed the door. As he turned around, he noticed I was in here too. Our faces turned a dark red, and I quickly zipped my pants back up.

"Kurt... I- I'm so so sorry" he stuttered.

"I-it's ok" I said

"Kurt, I have a confession to make" he said, locking the door.

"Yes?" I said, getting nervous and excited

"I like you Kurt" he looked away.

"I- uh- I've liked you too" I blushed again.

"I just feel ashamed, ya know? How crazy could I be to just admit that to you?" he said, with his head still turned away. I walked over to him and embraced his face and kissed his lips. I had to step up on the tips of my toes because he's so tall. He kissed me back. The kisses got more and more passionate. I rubbed my hands up and down his chest and he kissed down my neck, carefully not to leave a mark. Dave found my sweet spot and I moaned quietly and softly.

"I want you" I whispered to him

"I know" he whispered back.

Dave Grohl & Kurt Cobainजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें