5

WARNING, THERE WILL BE MATURE CONTENT.. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
Kurt;
The bathroom action went on earlier this morning, and I don't regret it. I haven't felt those feelings for someone in a while. Krist admits he needs a break from driving, so he says he's going to watch a gig at a bar, and he promises he won't come back drunk.

8:30 pm:
"K guys, have fun!" Krist said as he walked out of the van and hopped into a cab. I got up and locked the doors of van and looked at Dave, who was sitting on one of the seats, looking at me. My stomach flurried with excitement as I got closer to him. I sat on his lap, facing him, and leaned in to kiss him. Our lips connected and moved perfectly in sync. He picked me up and set me down next to the latter, leading up to my bunk. I climbed up and he followed. He hovered over me and kissed my lips, down to my neck, not leaving any marks. I slid my shirt off and he kissed my chest.

As he massaged me through my jeans, the van was pitch black, like the night sky. Soft and quiet moans escaped my mouth as he continued to massage through my jeans. Then, I took his shirt off and he took my jeans off, then my boxers. I had a boner.. of course. He began to stroke me lightly. I couldn't really see him but he leaned in and sucked me. I moaned kind of loudly, as he sucked harder and faster. After he was done, he took off his pants and boxers. Before he went in, I reached out and stroked him. He moaned a little, then lightly took my arm and moved it. Then he slowly put himself into me and began thrusting, harder and harder.

"I- I'm going to come" he managed to say. We both shouted bad words as the warm liquid flooded inside of me. He slipped himself out.

"Ride me" I begged. He placed himself on my member and moved up and down, faster and faster. I came inside of him, then he got off. We caught our breaths for a second, then he stroked me really fast, causing me to moan and bite my lip. I came again in his hand.

We turned over and I stroked him lightly, moans escaping from him. I sucked him hard and he came again. He peeked out of the window and saw Krist get out of the cab. "Shit" he whispered. "get your clothes on" I whispered back. We got dressed just in time for Krist to knock on the van door. Dave laid on my bunk as I unlocked the door.

"Everything ok?" he said

"Yep! just about to go to bed" I said, climbing up in the bunk with Dave.

Krist fell asleep before we did. Dave kissed me goodnight, and we fell asleep.