•Chapter 9

*story has been discontinued* *correct the mistakes for me*

7:45pm that's the time, I have 2 options either show up at Tyler's game or go home and cry about how shit my life is. See the options seem tempting and fascinating, one more tempting than the other obviously. In life there is so much you can do, from being there for people to being replaced and treated like shit. 

"Lily, I'm heading off right now. Got to go to Tyler's game however, if you need me I'll stay I'm sure Tyler will understand." I say praying she'd keep me behind. 

"Stacy don't do this, go maybe you'll have a nice time or even a terrific night," Lily replies hinting at the avoidable topic. 

"Don't even go there, I have no one there gosh I'll know nobody." I say hesitantly thinking about who I'd sit with. 

"Overthinking is not good Stace, now go." I wave Lily goodbye and begin my walk to the place I do not want to go to. 

7:55pm and I was here at the football ground, how fun. I began to find a place to sit when someone shouted my name, I turned to be met with a brunette with hazel eyes about 5 foot 2 and as pretty as ever. 

"Hi, I'm Heather. I'm dating Ethan, Tyler's bestfriend he told me you were coming to watch the game." she says, wow how thoughtful of Tyler. 

"Uhm nice to meet you and of course that'd be great lead the way." I reply smiling as friendly as ever. IMAGINE. 

I follow her to two lovely seats up front, how fun now he'll actually stare at me. 

"How'd you get seats close up?" I ask. 

"Ethan get's it for me and well Tyler got yours." she replies. 

"How bored will I get on a scale 1 to 10, 10 being I want to kill myself," I ask and she laughs in response. 

"Uhm I think about 7, normally there is some form of entertainment like the fights but uhm yeah you'll survive," she answers. 

The view from where we are sitting is beautiful, the lights shines onto the emerald field lighting it up making the whole field joyful. The whole stadium was filled with so many faces forcing happiness to emerge around. Everything felt unreal. 

"Stop day dreaming, they are coming out soon," Heather says pulling me from my thoughts. 

"So, I heard about you and Tyler arguing at the coffee shop. He seems fond of you, I hardly see him happy but when he's with you he's on cloud 9," she says. 

"Oh please don't bring that up, I'm embarrassed about that. That's sweet, but I'm not looking for a relationship" I say explaining that I DO NOT LIKE TYLER.

"You should give him a chance, maybe he's not that bad after all." Heather states, this whole conversation is probably the most cliche thing ever.

"Hmm, yeah I'll see. I just kinda want to be alone you know."  I reply obviously not mentioning that I am trying to lay low.