•Chapter 8

The whole ideology of life is so fascinating and yet has aspects of boredom, which I hate

The whole ideology of life is so fascinating and yet has aspects of boredom, which I hate. It has been a month since I've been back at NYU and we have an upcoming match tonight and I need my good luck charm to be there. Stacy is a world of wonder, one minute she is the nicest girl on the planet the next she's badder than batman. Sometimes she scares the living shit out of me but anything for the bet. The boys think I'll fall in love but how can someone like me fall in love. My heart is broken Stella broke it and now well I don't care. No matter how many people walk into my life, I will always hate the fact that Stella left without a final word. I loved her, she was my everything we'd do everything together and now that she's not here who is going to approve. 

I arrive at the cafe, waiting for the one and only Stacy Montogomery.  After much more thinking in my thoughts, Stacy finally arrived at the Cafe and was greeted with my charming face and my famous smirk that screamed 'morning bitch,' how generous of me. 

"What do you want now Tyler?"She asked me unpatiently. Her golden locks were curled and her eyes glistened. I'm not going to lie she was beautiful. 

"You," I reply in a demanding tone. My lovely Stace rolled her gorgeous eyes, okay please my brain would never say that. 

"no, I'm occupied now shoo," she replied tiredly.

"No, your meant to give me what I want because I'm a customer," I respond clearly ignoring the most obvious sign. She mentaly groans and curses and looks at me.

"Tyler, I'm actually so tired today. Please just let me live!!" In response,  I hug her like amazing person I am, just to annoy her even more.

"Mr Foster, why are you hugging me?" she asks with amusement.

"I'm giving you the comfort you need right now," I reply fabricating the actual reason.

"Well, I'm badass Tyler now get the fuck off me or I will karate chop your ass," she responds like the scary bitch she is and so I get my iced coffee and place it on her arm.

"Yeah well the badass bitch is freezing externally isn't she Miss Montogomery?" I question as well as I internally smirk and gaze down to her arms to see goosebumps forming.

"funny, move your ice coffee from my arms or I will literally kick you, don't test me!" she responds with a sarcastic smile, I back way and give her hormones the space she needs.

Then I take my jacket off and pass it to Stacy "here you need it more than I do," I say like the fine gentleman I am - can't have my future bet freezing her ass of now can we? 

"you sure, it doesn't have an STI?" she asks, trying to piss me off.

"SHUT UP STACE AND WEAR IT, why are you so difficult?" I ask,  knowing this bitch she probably said 'mission accomplished' mentally.

"Okay now shoo," she replies using her hand to usher me away like the cat trainer she is.

"No, I will not go unless you come to my game tonight," I reply. To get a girl you gotta invite her to your game that's how it works. Take lessons dudes. 

"your getting late for training," she replies bluntly as if a 5 year old couldn't also point out the obvious!!

"so, will you come?" I ask and in other terms practically begging Stace.

"Uhm how about NO, so will you go?" she replies matching my tone, this girl I tell you.

"how about NO, so will you come?" I reply matching Stace. 

"If I come, will you go now and go to practice, deal?" she asks.

"seal it with a pinky promise and its a deal!" I respond triumphantly.

"Bitch who the fuck? Do I look 5 to you? " she asks, yes you do. 

"Shall I stay longer than?" I ask, staring at the clock. I mean practice is okay I'll make an excuse, it's a good thing coach has favourites. 

"no me gusta nada." she responds, does she think I cannot speak another language. 

"Je m'en fiche." I reply with French lessons came in handy dandy. 

"Chiudi quella cazzo di bocca Tyler," she says like she's won a trophy, dumb ass bitch. 

"Сделай меня," I respond, gang shit teaches you everything alongside my remark in russian I raise my eyebrows. 

"για όνομα του Θεού, εντάξει, θα το κάνω." she responds, payback is a bad bitch Stace. 

I hold out my pinky and Stacy connects hers to mine, perfect. 

"My game starts at 8, don't be late or I'll keep annoying you." I respond whilst blowing a kiss at her and leaving. 

"Put that middle finger down Stacy Montgomery or I'll come and put it down myself." Too smart for this and that. 

"Bon Voyage," she says and slautes me on my way out. 

------------------------

Hi! I have delivered Tyler's POV. 

Busy girl me over here. I will not be updating for 6 weeks so bare with and if I do please do not be expecting long chapters because in all honestly I cannot do that. I barely have any me time and we all need time for ourselves. 

Another thing, I have a few people reading this book and hardly anyone leaving any comments. To me its frustrating as I am asking for opinions so please just answer even if its the shortest response I'd love it. 

Next Chapter whose perspective do you want?

I hope you all are doing well everyone. 

Lots of love, 

the Big B x