•Introduction

*you need to read this whole page - for many reasons, I understand it can be boring but your gonna need to read it for your own good.*

Hi everyone, the book your currently viewing is Subtle Pain. This book explores a lot of triggering areas which will affect some readers BUT don't worry because there is something in this world which triggers everyone and my advice is that if anything in my book triggers you, you should either - not read it OR just skip the triggering parts but both options are open to you

Obviously this is my first book (successful one) and I'm excited to write this and travel through one hell of a journey with you all. 

If your expecting an 18+ book with loads of smut this is definitely not the one for you, so I suggest you find something else to read - look at the comments section at the side to find the right book, I've left some suggestions :) 

First of all, any rude comments or hate comments will not be excepted - if you cannot control your rude opinions and comments then I suggest you do not carry on any further as I hate it when people are super rude. Your opinions are valued but if they come off as rude or offensive do not be surprised when I block you - call me dramatic, I don't give one - never have, never will. 

Second of all, everything written in this book is fiction. MEANING, nothing in this book is written to offend!! OKAY, so by all means do NOT think I'm being rude towards you or trying to offend people because I'm 100% not doing that. Like I said it's FICTION. There are a lot of things I have written in this book and you need to understand that it is not meant to offend and I cannot exaggerate this enough. 

Thirdly, I apologise for slow updates. I am currently on a tight - schedule and I need time for myself and I need time to write chapters so updates will be slow and I am truly sorry. I have a lot on my plate but I am passionate about writing this book and there will be mistakes due to the fact that I'll post updates ASAP and not have much time to check any mistakes.  There is probably a couple on this page. 

Finally, if my story is moving at a slow pace, I deeply apologise but there is a reason behind it and when you finish the story maybe you'll figure out the reason or maybe you won't. The book is mainly told in the female perspective but I can guarantee there will be a few chapters in the male perspective - however book 2 will be in the male perspective. 

For those who DON'T read the description I have left a copy below so read it and you'll get a little taste off what's happening in this book!

_Description

She didn't need to fall in love, she wanted to fall in love. She didn't want to meet him, she needed to meet him and by 'she' I mean Stacy Montgomery.

When criminal Stacy Montgomery leads a life of rebel, crimes and abuse she realises that its time to change. Trying her hardest meant that she had to do what other girls her age wanted to do and that was to fall in love.

He didn't want to fall in love, he needed to fall in 'love'. He didn't need to meet her, he wanted to meet her and by 'he' I mean Tyler Foster.

When 'bad boy' Tyler Foster leads a life of secrets, threats, and mystery he realises he needs to change before the addiction becomes too addictive. Trying his hardest meant finding someone to love and by someone, I mean Stacy.

However, not all love stories end in a happy ending because some of them begin with a lie and lead to betrayal but does this effect Tyler's and Stacy's story or was there ever a story to begin with?

note: the description will be changing very soon.

_COPYRIGHT © 2022.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Do NOT copy my work. Plagiarism and breach of copyright is a crime and can be dealt with through a court of law. Do not steal my characters, my ideas or anything else that occurs in this book.

If this book is found on any platform that is NOT Wattpad, then please report it as it has been STOLEN. 

Summary of the above: 

In easier terms - DO NOT STEAL MY WORK. 

And please, I do not allow adaptation or translation of my book. If you see this book anywhere else literally JUST REPORT IT TO ME & THE SITE. 

Without further ado, enjoy, please vote, comment and follow me if you enjoy this book!!

STARTED: 10/09/22

FINISHED: unknown??