•Chapter 1

mistakes are likely to occur - correct them please as I haven't proof read it!! 

25/9/23 - proof-reading

2 years ago...

I feel like the life I live is filled with wrongness and threats. My name is Stacy Montgomery and I lead a life of crime. It all started off as an accident but became addictive and now its a hobby that needs changing.

Currently, I'm listening to my Parole Officer lecture me about the 'young and correct lifestyle' for a girl like me. "Stacy, I think its time to move away from this lifestyle. You're young, live a little in the sense that you make friends, have relationships, get drunk but not too drunk, go to prom, go on vacation. The world is full of adventures Stacy, go explore but do it the legal way. Maybe change will be good for you or maybe it won't, you'll only find out if you try." Steve says as if I actually am listening. I just nod along thinking about the 'good girl lifestyle' I could lead. That means acting like those preppy girls who give one about how they look. Those are the 'insecure girls' and like I'm sorry if you're insecure girlfriend but don't bring me down with you. 

The more girly a girl is the more of a 'pick me' they are. Trust me on that.  And as much as I dislike the girly girls, most of them are actually bitches inside and I really couldn't care if they didn't like me because what's their opinion to me - words of meaningless shit. 

"What do you think Stacy? Stacy are you even listening to me?" Steve asks me as I wonder out of my creative imagination and into the world of boredom. 

"Uhm yeah, I'll consider it but maybe this lifestyle," I gesture around the room my eyes meeting my social workers "is more me and by me I mean more rebellious and fascinating and also, when did you get here Sarah?" I say back to the room. Steve is Steve a boring old white man with no life, joking Steve don't take any offence. On the other hand, Sarah is a bitch and a sweetheart depends who she is dealing with before me that determines her mood. 

"Stacy this lifestyle is nothing but pain and what are you proving to yourself? That you can rob a bank, that you can buy spray paint and vandalise the city, that you can break peoples bones? Stacy this change is going to better for you and you need to try it but if your never going to try how are you going to understand what it's like. Stacy it's time to change, and me and Sarah have arranged all the plans for this big change," announced Steve. 

"Wait, what plans? This better be a joke because if it isn't I gratefully decline." I reply with confidence, to hell with Steve and Sarah I am not following their shit plans. I'm leaving my past which does define me behind me, that's got to be a criminal move from both of these rats. "That's the thing honey, you can't decline because if you do you'll be in a juvenile detention centre for 3 years and I don't think you would like that or in fact anyone in your state would probably choose the plans me and Steve have picked out." Sarah the piece of shit states, did I forget to mention that my mood today has determined that I hate Sarah - sorry babe actually I'm not sorry.