~Lights Out Pt.3~

Robin's POV

I sat in the living room watching mine and Y/n's favorite show. It's been 3 days already since I locked Y/n in the basement.. I want to check on them but I can't, this is the punishment for their actions. They're getting what they deserve. And if I stop the punishment now, they won't have learned their lesson.

'But what if they die from starvation?! Then you won't have Y/n at ALL. Go check on them Robin, don't let your partner die because of your pride!!' My conscience.. The thoughts filled my head.. I have to check on Y/n.

I grabbed the key to the basement door and walked towards the door. I unlocked it and slowly opened and closed it behind me before making my way down the stairs; when I got to the bottom, I saw a pale and un-energized Y/n. I slowly walked up to them, they slowly lifted their head to see who it was. Once they saw it was me, panic and terror quickly filled their gaze. They tried to sit as far back in the chair is possible.. They want to get away from me..?

I frown lightly at their panicked state, "W-what do you want from me..?" They asked quietly, barely above a whisper. "It's okay, amor. I'm not gonna hurt you any more, I swear.." I calmly said as I took off their restraints. They rubbed their wrists and looked at me, seeming less frightened. "Why are you being so nice to me?.. Do you want something? D-do you need me to cook or something..?" They asked softly.

I frowned more, my darling Y/n only thinks I let them go because I want something not because I love them.. I walked up to them, looking down at the slightly. I quickly wrapped them in a hug as tears lightly filled my eyes, "I'm so so sorry, mi amor! I never wanted to hurt you. I-i thought if I did, then you'd learn a lesson and would listen to me better!! I am so sorry.. You don't have to forgive me, just don't try to leave me again... And please, please don't be scared of me.." I say at I feel tears fall on to my shirt.

I guess I really am a good actor.

Y/n's POV

I start crying on command so Robin doesn't think I've ever lost my softness or whatever the fuck he called it. I slowly hugged him back and softly said, "It's okay, love. I just.." I sigh while "fake" crying, trying to catch my breath, "I just thought you didn't love me anymore.. I didn't know if you were really.. you.. The Robin I knew was kind and loving, but you're cold and manipulative. I didn't want to be with someone like that.. So I am sorry for trying to leave.."

I gasped softly when Robin picked me up bridal style and started walking with me upstairs. I smiled softly.. Wait- why the fuck am I happy?? He literally killed my parents.. And I'm forgiving him?! God, feelings are weird...

I was taken out of my thoughts as I was placed on our bed and Robin cuddling up next to me. He laid his head on my chest while my arms instinctively wrapped around him. He gently kissed my shoulder and said, "I love you, Y/n. Goodnight" before closing his eyes and falling asleep. "Goodnight Robin, I love you too." I replied trying to sound genuine.

Damn.. I really am a good actress/actor.

[Sorry it's shorter than the other ones, I'll make a pt. 4 if you all would like!!]