~Your Wish Was My Command~

Yandere!Finney x Reader
Requested by: hearts_robin

Y/n's POV

I sat in my chair in the final class of the day. Class was almost over and I couldn't wait to go on my date with Finney. He asked me out Wednesday before school, and of course I said yes, who wouldn't? I smiled when the bell rang, got up and started packing my stuff. I quickly walked out the door and went outside, waiting beside the exit door for Finney

Once I saw him and his sister, Gwen, I speed walked up to them. "Hey Finn!" I said with a bright smile as I slowed down to his pace. When he noticed it was me, his eyes seemed to light up and become full of life, which made my smile brighten. "O-oh, hey Y/n! How was school?" He replied while smiling softly back at me. "It was good.. But Moose kept making fun of my *something you're insecure about*.. He said it made me less pretty/handsome. God, I wish he'd just die in a hole somewhere!!" I said in a frustrated tone and rolled my eyes. Finney side hugged me with a smile, "You'll be fine. I'm sure he'll disappear sooner or later!" Finney playfully said.

~Time skip to a month later~

Y/n's POV

It's been about about a month since Moose went missing.. Him or his body haven't been found yet. Suddenly, as I was walking back home from school with Finney and Gwen, cop cars and ambulances flew by. I looked at Finney and Gwen with a knowing glance and ran after the cops and ambulances to see what the commotion was.

Maybe they found Moose? Maybe someone got mugged, or maybe a house got robbed?? Well, I'll see soon enough since the cop cars are parked not far ahead of us. We slowed down to a fast walk when a cop saw us running towards them. "Hey, hey, hey! What are you kids doing here?" The man asked while using his hand to stop us, "We just wanted to see what the commotion was!! And if our friend Moose was found yet!" Gwen lied, but it actually sounded convincing so the cop sighed and looked at us with sympathy. "I'm sorry to tell you kids... But Moose is dead. We got an 'anonymous tip' that he was dumped in a hole a few miles into the woods.. Sorry for your loss." The cop said before letting us through and walking behind us.

My heart was in my throat, I'm not sure it was the fact of Moose was dead or because we lied to a cop. Probably because we lied to a cop.. Or both. I don't know, all I know is my stomach was in a giant knot. As we walked, we saw cops surrounding a big hole. And the closer we got, the worse the smell got. "Ugh.. What's with the smell?" I said while plugging my nose. "That's the smell of a decayed corpse." One cop in the group said. When we got closer and took a peak into the hole, we saw maggots and bugs on a skeleton with barely any meat left on it. I visibly gagged and backed away with one hand on my mouth and the other on my stomach, "i-i think I'm gonna be sick!" Gwen said before running somewhere away from the hole and throwing up behind a tree. Finney just stood there with no expression, staring at Moose's rotten corpse. "F-Finn, are you o-okay?" I asked while trying not to vomit. Finney turned to me, his eyes were filled with worry as he looked at my clearly disturbed face. "I'm fine, Y/n. Are you? You seem sick!" He said with his hands on my shoulders, "No shit I seem sick! Did not smell or see what I did?!" I sarcastically asked while rolling my eyes. Finney huffed in frustration, "Let's get outta here before you or Gwen get even more sick." He said while grabbing my wrist harshly.

Finney's POV

I grabbed Y/n's wrist harshly. I thought they'd happy that Moose was dead, they even wished he'd die! I then went and grabbed Gwen and dragged them away and once we were far enough away I let go of Gwen, "Since it's Friday, you can stay the night at Suzy's." I coldly said, Gwen seemed a bit scared but I didn't care. She only nodded before scrambling away from me and Y/n.

I then looked at Y/n, my darling Y/n, if only they knew the things I did for them. They'd appreciate me more, which means I'll tell them. I smiled at them as my mood brightened a bit, "Let's go to my house, I have something important to tell you." I say quickly, and before they could answer, I dragged Y/n to my house and quickly brought them inside. I closed the door and locked it before quickly bringing them to my room and locking that door as well. They were breathing quickly, trying to catch their breath, "Damn Finn, what do you need to tell me?"

I walked up to my windows and closed the curtains on them both, making sure no one could see us. I walked to my bed and sat down then patted the spot next to me for Y/n to sit down, they sat down with a curious expression. "Okay Finn, you're kinda freaking me out.." They said chuckling nervously. I let out a sigh and mustered all the courage I could, "I.. I uhm, I like you, Y/n." I said while looking at them with hope in their eyes.

Their eyes widened with surprise before becoming filled with relief and love, "I like you too, Finn. I'm just glad you like me too!" Y/n said with a bright smile. I smile back and put my hand on theirs. They slowly started leaning towards me, and I did the same, then we kissed. Could you imagine?! Me kissing the Y/n L/n?! That's crazy right?! I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. "There's one more thing I have to tell you.." I said as my smile faded. Y/n's smile faltered but they nodded and I leaned next to their ear and in a whisper said, "I'm the one who killed Moose." I pulled away from them.

Their smile was completely gone and the once happy Y/n was replaced with one filled with shock and fear. They tried to pull away from me but I held their wrists tightly, "You're.. You're kidding right..?" They hesitantly asked. I shook my head 'no'. Y/n fought harder to get away from me, "Why would you do that?!" Y/n shouted in a frightened tone. "Because you wished for it! Why else, Y/n?!" I shouted back, my brows furrowed and my grip tightened on their wrists as they tried to get away from me. "Y-YOU'RE A PSYCHO!! LET GO OF ME, YOU MONSTER!!" My eyes widened at the name.

"MONSTER?! MONSTER?!?!? YOU THINK I'M THE MONSTER?! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO WISHED HE WAS DEAD." I defended as my grip tightened even more. "OW! FINN, YOU'RE HURTING ME!" Once the words entered my ears, I noticed the tears rolling down Y/n's face. I let them go to see their wrist was now bruised from my tight grip, fear very evident in their eyes.

"F-Finn.. Please take me home" Y/n said hesitantly, "I-I can't do that.. You know too much." I said while looking at them, their eyes widening. "You're not gonna k-kill me, right..?" They questioned me, "No, no!! Of course not!!" I reassured them, "But.. You won't be able to go home." I finished telling them. Before they replied I head butted them hard enough to knock them out. I shook my head to refocus my sight and quickly dragged them to my basement.

I then chained them into a chair before walking up the stairs and standing in the door way of the basement. I looked at them solemnly, "Your Wish Was My Command" was all I could say before closing the basement door and locking it.