Bloody Knuckles

(This does not follow the plot of the movie)

Y/n POV

It was a normal day..yeah it was. But as I got closer to school I saw a large group of kids yelling "FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!" So I walked over 'cause I'm a nosey ass bitch. (same Y/n.. Same 😔✌)

As I pushed my way to the front, I saw the one and only, Robin Arellano, who just so happens to also be my boyfriend. Getting into a fight with the school's biggest asshole, Moose.

Ok but, who tf names their kid 'Moose'?? Did he looks like a moose at birth or something???

Never mind, but I continue watch the fight when suddenly Moose throws a punch. Robin dodged and kicked Moose in the face, making him fall to the ground groaning. That also earned 'oohs' and some people breathing through their teeth (like making the hissing noise whenever someone gets hurt).

I see Robin get on top of Moose and start punching him multiple times in the face. I see a blurry figure in my peripheral come up behind Robin and grab him off Moose.

'Oh hell no, these fuckers aren't teaming up on my man.' I think as I drop my bag, clenching my fists when Moose gets up and punches Robin in the nose.

I walk up behind Moose and tap his shoulder, when he turns around I punch him square in the nose. I hear a sickening crack after I make contact with his face. I watch as he holds his nose and groans in pain.

I then walk up to the person holding Robin, he throws Robin to the ground and tries swinging at me. I dodged and kneed him in his stomach before grabbing him by his hair.

I turn his face to mine and lean close to his ear, "I'm gonna let you go, you're gonna walk away and say you hit a pole.. or else."

He just nods quickly before I let him go and he scurries off. "Pussy." I say and turn to Moose, who was now off the ground again.

I walk towards him with a slight smirk. When he goes to punch me, I grab his fist and he mutters, "crazy bitch.." I smiled then kick him where the sun doesn't shine.

I turn to see Robin looking at me in amazement. "Those lessons you gave me paid off." I said with a slight chuckle and walking to him. I give him my hand and pull him up before I hear someone yell, "SCATTER!"

A teacher was coming.

I quickly grabbed my bag and dragged Robin away from a groaning Moose towards the school and into the bathroom (we finna say it's a unisex bathroom).

I look at Robin before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, "You were doing good before they double teamed you." I smile when I hear him laugh.

"Thanks bonita/bonito, you did good too. Surprised you took both of them down by yourself though." Robin said smiling while I look in my bag for some tape. I always keep it with me for when Robin, or I, get into a fight.

I also grab out some hydrogen peroxide. Don't ask why I have that. I grab Robins hands and hold them over the sink before pouring the peroxide on them. "Why do you have to do that everytime..?" He hissed "So it doesn't get infected" I say as I pour some on my own hands since my knuckles were a busted.

I hiss when the sting starts, I look at Robin and see he rinsed the peroxide off and started wrapping his knuckles. I smile slightly at his concentrated face, I then rinse the peroxide off and start wrapping my own knuckles.

I look at myself in the mirror before grimacing, "Yikes.." I say trying to fix my hair and clothes. "It'll be fine, you look hot like that anyway." I heard Robin say, he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder.

He places a small kiss on my shoulder and smiles, I look at him in the mirror. Suddenly we hear the bell rings, I jumped slightly and Robin chuckled.

"We gotta get to class" I heard Robin say. No shit Sherlock." I say laughing, I put the tape and peroxide back into my bag before lazily throwing it onto my shoulder. I turn to Robin and grab his hands, I gently kiss his knuckles before looking back at his face to see it dusted with blush.

I smile and quickly peck him on the lips, "How about we skip instead? We'll go get slushies to celebrate whooping Moose's ass." I say with a smile. Robin smiled that amazing smile and said, "Yeah, that's a better plan than going to English."

I laugh as he grabs my hand and drags me out the bathroom and towards the school entrance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this sucked but please tell me what y'all would like to see next <3