"I'm All Yours"

Clingy!Finney x Reader
Requested by: thatonefruitycousin

Y/n POV

It was Friday! Finally, I'll have a break from school and get to spend time with my wonderful boyfriend, Finney Blake. I've missed him so much over the week. I look around trying to find him, after another glance around I see him walking with his little sister, Gwen.

I run up to them smiling, "Hi Finney, hi Gwen!" I said while waving. I turn to see Gwen smile lightly. "Hey Y/n" she said, "Hi my beloved" Finney said while throwing his arm around my shoulder. I smile at the nickname and see Finney blush lightly while walking.

As we continue walking, Gwen parts from us saying she's going to spend the night at her friend Susie's house. Me and Finney wave and say bye before continuing to walk to his house. Finney pulls me closer, now his arm is around my waist with my head gently laying on his shoulder.

"I love you Finney Blake" I say with a light smile, I look up at Finney to see him blushing. "I-I love you too Y/n L/n" he says in reply, I smile and notice we're getting closer to his house.

I lifted my head off his shoulder and tried to move away before being pulled back close to him. Way closer than before. I feel my face heat up and my cheeks dust a light shade of pink. When we get to the door, Finney opens it and we quietly walk to his room since his dad was passed out in his chair.

I know what Finney and Gwen go through.. I've seen the bruises, cuts, scrapes, everything. I'm the one they come to as comfort since their mom is.. yk.. ☠️👻. They usually stay at my house on Friday's, but since Gwen was at Susie's we just went to his house. And it's closer to school than mine is.

Me and Finney tiptoe into his room and set down our stuff quietly, hopefully not waking up his dad. Their dad doesn't like me very much, says I'm a 'bad influence'. Hell! Robin is a worse influence than me!! He just doesn't like that I don't take his shit and kinda started teaching Gwen and Finney that as well. He doesn't say or try anything since he knows my dad is the police chief. He's lucky I haven't said anything about the abuse.. yet.

Other than that, I quietly walked back down the hall with Finney and help him clean up some of the beer bottles thrown across the room. I place the bottles in the trash quietly as Finney carefully take the needle off the already finished record that was on the record player.

I grabbed Finney's hand and intertwined our fingers, leading him to his room. I quietly close the door and lock it. I lay on the bed, then before I could process anything, Finney flops onto me. His head on my chest and his arms wrapped tightly around my waist, I run my fingers through his hair, feeling his curls wrap gently around my fingers.

His hair is so soft, I'm surprised he isn't a teddy bear. I play with his hair, gently scratching his scalp hear and there. I hear him sigh as a soft smile appears on his face, I smile to myself before feeling the overwhelming feeling of having to pee. 'Damn you bladder! Why now?!' I curse myself in my mind. I try to move slowly so Finney would notice me getting up.

I had just gotten up before Finney pulled me back onto the bed and laid on top of me again. I sigh before getting up quickly and backing away from the bed so he couldn't pull me back down. "Mmm... Y/nnnnnn, lay downnnn. I wanna cuddleeeee!" He whines and looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "I have to pee, Finney. I'm sorry, you can curse my bladder and the drink I had at lunch." I said while kneeling in front of his face.

I kiss from his nose down to his lips before smiling lightly, "I'll be right back, I promise." I say. "Can't you just hold it??" He whines again. I get up and walk to the door, only to notice a sleepy Finney behind me. I walk to the bathroom and he tries to follow me in, "Woah, woah! Finney, you can't come in with me, sweetie"

He whines and gives my puppy eyes again, 'He must be really tired if he's acting like this' I think to myself. "Fine. I'll sit outside." He pouts before closing the door.

~After using the bathroom~

I finish drying my hands on the hand towel, making sure to put it back, before walking out the bathroom to see a half-sleeping Finney leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

I touch his shoulder lightly, I feel him jump and open his eyes quickly. He looks around but calms down once he notices it's just me, he then comes closer and wraps his arms around my waist, and we both walk back to the bedroom.

I close the door again and lock it before flopping onto the bed, only for Finney to follow, landing on top of me. He quickly wraps  his arms around my waist and burying his head in my chest (NOT IN A SEXUAL MANNER!) I use my index finger and thumb to gently move his chin to look at me.

I place a gentle and nurturing kiss on his lips, and he of course kisses back. I smile into the kiss before pulling away and kissing his forehead.

"Y/n..can you stay the night?" He asked meekly. "Of course, sweetheart. Just relax and go to sleep alright?" I say smiling lightly.

"I missed you..like a lot." Finney said burying his face into my chest once again and gently squeezing his arms around my waist.

"Well.. tonight I'm all yours"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope this is good for a clingy Finney! Have a nice day/night!! <33