Chapter 34

Months has now passed now since the couple celebrated their anniversary in the Maldives.The passed 4 months has been a good one,Zaynab is now a certified chef with three Certificates,bits to pieces her dream life is coming together.Bello always looked forward to go home at the end of everyday,his better half is with him.

The bell at the front door went off,and the woman of the house smile grew wider because by the door is the absolute love of her life waiting for her to welcome him into their humble abode.

Keeping the spatula on a rack,she removed her kitchen apron walking out of the kitchen to the front door,she opened slightly to see who it really was,so she don't embarrass herself by her PDA to the wrong person.

Her handsome husband stood there,with flowers and cards in one hand and the others his office bag - truly a gentleman because what a girl gotta do to deserve some flowers these days,die ?,but hey there are still gentlemen out there left even if there are a few.

Seeing the person her heart yearns for all day stood,she jumped with a rapt as he opened his am wide open to let her in,he hugged her so tight making up for all the time she wasn't close to him because he was at work,her body,her fragrance and everything about her makes him go crazy.She noticed his stiffness and sudden temperature change.

"You Mr Pervert!,welcome home!",she exclaimed

"Damn baby you're much to handle and I can't resist but you caught your man"

"Ikr,go freshen up while I set the table"

He handed her the flowers while she muttered thank you,while the duo walked into the house.She head to the kitchen and dished their meal while he went up to their room.

She picked the card after putting her flowers into the glass vase,as she leans by the kitchen Island and read the content of the card.

Hey beautiful,
I want you to know that you're honestly the best thing breathing,I love how much you love me.Will you kiss me tonight?!
Xoxo Your love 💕

She didn't only smile but she also laughed out loud,her husband could be anything but her chose to be such a romantic pervert.

She took the card with her to the dinning as she glass two flute glass,and head to the dinning table.
Bello came dressed in a sweat trousers and a white T-shirt.He kissed her forehead before sitting directly opposite her.

While he goes on and on about how good the food was,she was silently holding a fork and staring at him.

She opened her mouth to say a thing to him,but a strange darkness enveloped her and she passed out.
Bello quickly stomped out of his sit and rush to her.

"Baby what's wrong",he shook her but no answer

He quickly grab her hijab on the couch,his phone and the car keys and rush her to the hospital.The carried her in his arms as he couldn't wait for them to bring a stretcher and he also could die out of panic right there.

As the nurses wheel her into the the room,he paced impatiently wondering what could have happened to his baby.In thirty,the doctor came out and told him he could go in and see her,and not to worry because she'll be just fine but he'll have to see him once the test results is out.

The door creeked opened and he pushed slowly and took gentle stride towards the patient laid unconsciously with a beautiful face.

"My baby"!,he breathed heavily while she opened her eyes to familiarize with his the environment.

There a small smile played on her lips seeing who was holding her hands tensed and sulking.She understood she must have passed out as a result she's in a hospital.