Chapter 11.

Bello's Residence

Do you have a guest because i see an unfamiliar car parked.Yes she said ,our daughter is here.He smiled realizing who it is that came.

Can you call her here please?, Bello's dad asked .Yes but she's praying at the moment.

"Is our son home at the moment because it will be a good thing if they finally meet,or what do you think?" He asked her.

Knowing well what her husband is trying to do,"Yes,that would be nice,I wonder what game fate is playing with them,we are such close families but our kids had never met each other,she said.
Realizing someone walked in she cleared her throat "Errmm"....she stammered when Zaynab's figure appeared in the room which made her husband looked up.

Bello was also called for lunch but he left after receiving a call ,telling his mum he'll be back,his dad was disappointed that his son didn't meet Zaynab .After eating ,Zaynab's stood up to clear the table to which his wife objected but she still did.

Both him and wife were awestruck by her discipline,they both are here discussing if it will be possible to make her their daughter in-law ,when she came back from the kitchen and announced she was leaving.

They both didn't like the fact that she had to leave, they wished She'll stay a little longer so that their son could meet her.They showered her with so much blessings and prayered for her as they escorted her to her car.They sent their regards to her family before she zoomed out of their house.

So Bello's parents are planning on hooking their son with our Zaynab, lallai ma I will not agree😅.

Me I'm tired of the suspense Oo,Zaynab and Bello didn't meet uptill now,pheww I'm tired of their hide and seek game,ain't you.

Love
njuumri_x