Chapter 16

Madina,Saudi Arabia
8:15am
6:15am (WAT).

They landed at the holy land of Madinatul -munawwarah,everytime she's in Madina her heart is always full with contentment, happiness and gratefulness.Their ride came and took them to the hotel they were going to stay,it's Dar al takawa hotel,they arrived at the hotel and checked in.The bell boys helped with their luggages to the suite which was on the 7th floor.

When they got into their suite,Amani ran the bathroom first to shower she's forgotten there two rooms in there and there's a bathroom in each room,silly girl.

She went to the other room and showered in the bathroom,she quickly ambulated and got ready ,wore a baby pink Abaya and grab her phone and backpack.

She went to the other room and Amani was still showering, so she called the room service and ordered breakfast.Amani jolted back when she opened the door and saw her on the bed .

"Hey dumbo,when did you shower and got ready"

"Yesterday" she sarcastically.

She heard the bell,and thought it's the room service,she told Amani she'll get door while you get ready and sauntered to the living room.

Amani came out and they ate their breakfast, and left to Masjid annabawi.They prayed the fajr prayer they missed and performed nawafils,said many dhikr and prayed for themselves and their families. The contentment was real.

They stayed for another hour before going back to the hotel and where they napped for 3 hours before waking up for Zuhr prayer.

She performed ablution and grabbed the praying mat to prayer,so the room was a bit dim and she decided to draw the curtains for light,when she did ,Behold!,the beautiful sight of the prophet's mosque.She stood there and admired the sight for a while before she prayed.After praying she called mum and dad to talk to them.

Zaynab was so elated Allah has given the chance to perform Umrah for the 18th time,she went to check on Amani and found her praying.After she was done,they left the hotel and went to do some window shopping.

They had so much fun shopping, and even bought food to keep them till tomorrow, they ate burger and milk shakes before going back to the hotel to drop stuff they bought. Then they came back ,showered, microwave our biryani and they ate.Amani claimed she's sleepy,and retired for the night, while Zaynab FaceTime Ya Fawaz. They talked for a while which most of it was teasing her about one thing or the other before hanging up.

She dialed Aunty's number, and she picked after two dials.

"Assalamu Alayki Ya Maman Bello"she greeted

"Wa Alayki Salaam Ya matan Bello" she teased

"Tab Aunty,which Matan Bello,Your Bello that I've never met?," She asked.

"Don't worry you'll meet your hubby soon my dear".

" Hmmm,I'll meet my big bro soon rather"She said a little awkward.

"Whatever, how is my little princess"?

" I'm good just like the Queen is"

"Ya Amani Ya ibadah kuma?"

"Alhamdulillah,I prayed for you today at Masjid Annabawi'.

" Ma sha Allah, pray for my son to get a wife just like you".

She chuckled and said "What's with you parents and marrying us off"

"Well that's for you to get married and for us to know baby"

A yawn escaped her mouth,and aunty heard that, so she asked her to hang up and sleep.

"My regards to Baba and Ya Bello" she said and hanged up.

Before She realized what she said, She's never sent any regards to the Bello guy whatsoever, then why today,she brushed it off and slept.

They next the duo went shopping again,they bought Gold jewelries for their parents and Moroccan Jallabiya for her daddies and brothers including Ya Bello (think what you want😂💔).

They came back showered and packed their stuff,they went to the masjid to pray Zuhr with their luggage in the car waiting for them.They prayed zuhr and made their niyyah from their mikati (intention for Umrah),then they left madina for Makkah.

Makkah ( Mecca 🕋)KSA

The sudais led the prayer reciting the Qur'an gloriously and melodiously,she didn't know when tears soaked her hijab because of the fulfillment she felt that moment.

After praying and tawaf was resumed,we performed tawaful -Umrah,and their Umrah was complete.Then performed tawaf on behalf of her family.After that she know there's peace within her that she haven't experience in a while,then she waited a while for Amani.They lodged at Dar Al takwa Makkah,a suite was already booked for them,so they requested room service to bring food while they head to the suite.

Their food was brought in so they ate and got ready,today She more her white abaya which was beautifully decorated with rhinestones,Amani wore a black similar one.
They went to shop,they were passing buy a shop and she saw male kids clothes and Hammad crossed her mind so she bought him something while reminiscing the sweet moment she spent with the boy.They prayed Isha'a ,ate showered and prayed. Then facetimed their families before sleeping.

Jeddah

Zaynab slept almost through the journey to Jeddah.Amani woke her up,since they'll be staying at her friend's house .She showed the driver the address and he happens to know the house.They arrived after a short while and Zaynab called her to tell her they've at her gate,the gateman opened to gates and they drivein. Their boxes were offloaded and that's where we bade their driver goodbye.

She welcomed them warmly and ushered them in while her maids carried our boxes in.Fatima happens to be the name of the woman,but they called her Nana instead.They showered ,prayed, then got ready to explore Jeddah.

Nana came down with her bag and phone in her hands,and asked them if they were ready.The three of them ambulated and entered Nana's jeep which was a white range rover.

The drive through the city of jeddah was lovely and wonderful. The three of them bonded well that somebody will think they wete three long lost friends.They couldn't stop themselves from going to the designer shops,Since Nana was Jeddah's rich girl,she was acquainted with almost every sales man or saleswoman at each designer shop.They stopped at Zara and bought ourselves some good tops,gowns,trousers and skirts.

Their next stop was the LV shop,she bought a bag and got it hot stamped with her Name,then bought Ya Bello and Ya Fawaz LV shoes.Amani bought a bag and Nana got her husband a belt.

Then they ambulated the shop and went into Gucci,she bought their perfumes for her daddies, A Gucci male purse for ya Fawaz, She also bought some flats for Aunty and a red heel for herself ,and so many vintage scarfs.

They shop the whole day and still not get tired ,but who was she kidding, She's so tired but had go to a shop and got boxes because they'll be sending whatever they bought to Nigeria via cargo.

After our gigantic shopping, Nana drove them home,when they reached home, they ate and showered,She didn't even do anything she just hoped on bed and starting sleeping.

Do follow me on IG islaha_x

Don't forget to like,share and comment.

Love Islaha _x