Chapter 30

As early as 4am she woke up and showered and prayed Nawafil.After Subh prayers,she went back to room and pack her clothes in a box,basically the necessary things she need.Today is Amani's budan kai,and after that she'll be staying with her parents till she figures out what to do.
She took her box and car key and went downstairs, she opened the front door and head to the parking space. She load the suitcase in the trunk and dialed venita's number .

"Good morning ma'am"she answered from the other end.

"Morning,I've send both of you your salaries and I'm giving you leave till when I'm back,you can leave by 8am in the morning"She ordered

Okay then,thanks ma"she nodded as if she saw her and ended the call.

She honked at the gate,and the guard open it and she drove out. She went for a 2 hour drive to the outskirts of town before making her way to her maternal home.The gate was opened for me upon arrival, she went in to the house and snuck into her dad's study. She creaked the door open and walked in slowly till she found a couch and hopped on then dozed off.

12:35pm

She heard a distant voice calling her,till she opened her eyes and familiarize with the environment and her mother standing in front of her arms akimbo.

"Mum,good morning", ishe say and manage to smile

"What are you doing here"she asked

"Mum I'm tired,hence I came here to rest"

"Okay I'll send you breakfast"she smiled and left.

Her phone rang and it was Amani,she didn't want to answer but she knows she'll be on her case if she don't.

"Where are you,you're supposed to have breakfast with us?"
She questioned

"Yeah,I know but I'm kinda sick", she lied but she really feel sick right now.

"I'm gonna be an aunt I guess"she squealed.

"Who's gonna make you an aunt?"She asked

"You of course"she chuckled and in her mind she was like baki San dawar garin bane(you literally have no idea whatsoever is happening).

"Can't I fell sick again anymore just because I'm married!"

"Yes you can't"she laughed

"Then you're welcome to the being a married woman gang"

"Sure,see ya later"

She hanged up and someone knocked the study door,come in.Her dad came in holding a breakfast tray .

"Dad,I would've got it myself", she said and he smiled.

"Anything for my princess"he said and place the tray on the coffee table by her side.

"Good morning dearest"he patted his daughter shoulder

"Morning dad,how are you?"

"Great,how's is your husband doing"

"Absolutely fine daddy,but you didn't ask if I'm doing fine that's not fair,"she pouted

"I can see for myself that you're fine" and the duo both chuckled

They chit chat before her dad went out and she went to her car and got her suitcase, She have to showered and got ready it's almost 1pm and the budan kai is by 2pm ish. She went to her old room and showered,prayed and just then the make up artist came and dolled her up .

Along with everyone they went out of the house to the backyard which was well decorated for the budan kai event .The MC announced the arrival of the bride.Her cousin and she rushed held the bride's hands which was initially held by her aunts.When the bride was settled the groom and his friends also came in.The prayers started then the groom paid the prize of the veil lifting ceremony,which he sprays before lifting her veil so that everyone could see the newly wedded bride.