Chapter 21.

London Marriott hotel,
Two days later.

Yesterday was their shopping spree day,they went Helter shelter running from Hermes stores to Louis Vuitton to Prada to Dior to Versace to Gucci and saint laurent.It was fun and tiring as well,they did really a number of shopping.

According to Amani they don't have to buy any clothes,shoes,bags,or designer perfume for the rest of the year and Zaynab agrees with her.

Spending the last day of this vacation food scavenging and little tour maybe. She got ready in an army green silk gown and a white veil wrapped over her hair.The girls too are ready ,so they went downstairs and wait at the reception for her two friends Sanaa and Salwa to pick us up from our hotel.

Sanaa and salwa just arrived, She was over the moon seeing them.Sanaa lunged at her first and engulfed her a hug and salwa joined in.

"Hmph ...hmph I caaan't breaathee "She managed to say

"Oh my bad,I thought you're my long lost sandwich

"She said and winked at her sister Salwa

"Ouch,as beautiful as I am you can't compare me to a sandwich "

They both rolled their eyes and turned over to hug Amani.

"Y'all stay away from my pickle ,you gonna squeeze her "Zaynab warned

Before she say bingo,Amani engulf the both in hug.

"Amani what did I do to deserve such betrayal ",she feigned hurt.

"Remember they're also my friends "She snorted and she smile.

Amani introduced them to Jadwa and they move.
First stop was the Thames,they decided to take boat tours on the Thames and enjoy some of the city's most beautiful sights which included the shard,tower of London,London bridge and the financial district of canary Wharf.The tour was an exciting one before it came to an end.

They move on visit the ciao Bella restaurant,then the French house for a delicacy.They went on the shard,and the most exciting of all was the Hogwarts Express - the Harry pottter tour.

She FaceTime her parents during the tour and they kept telling her how they've missed her

"Mum,dad I'll be back tomorrow don't miss me much"

"Okay we won't miss you,just be back soon"

She ended the call so did their hogwarts express tour came to an end.They all sauntered out and headed to the car .
They headed to experience London from in all it's glory on the Ferris wheel,which is known as the most tallest in the world.

After the Ferris wheel drive,they headed to Rules restaurant,because it's already late at night.They had their dinner before they returned to the hotel.Sanaa and Salwa stayed abit longer before theybbade each other farewell and the duo left.

She went and shower leaving Amani and Jadwa to some parking.After praying she joined them too and their parked all their belongings.

"Check your bedside drawer,you're fond of leaving things whenever we travel"Amani Cautioned.

She opened the drawer and ruffled through,she grabbed an earring she forgot in there but she didn't tell Amani because she's reprimand her.

It's 12 am and their flight is by 4:30am,so they all decided to call it a night.

6hours 30 minutes later,
Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport,
Abuja,Nigeria.

She's so elated to be back in her country,she already called ya Fawaz to tell him they've arrived and he said he is coming to pick them up.