15. Planning to be hers.

Taran's POV

"The marriage is scheduled for 27th of this February. That is exactly after two weeks." Ayaan squealed in happiness. This guy has gone crazy about his wedding being on cards since last two weeks. His family arrived a week back and now they are busy in preparations of Ayaan and Zainab's wedding. When I met them, I felt like I am home. Though they live apart and I hardly get to talk to them but still meeting them after five years, I realise that nothing has changed. They have always been family. I had tears in my eyes when his father hugged me. I missed dad at that moment.

"Congratulations brother I am so happy for you!" I hugged him happily. I'm so elated by the fact that finally he is getting married and that too with the most amazing woman. Zainab is truly a perfect match for this moron. "But didn't you plan it for next month?" I said breaking the hug.

"Thanks Taran. I did. But mom, dad and Di's family have to return to Texas in just two months. So they want to spend the maximum possible time with me and Zainab. So we are wrapping up the wedding this month. When my family will leave, I will also plan a honeymoon to Australia for Zainab as a gift." He said with a glint of excitement in his eyes. I know he must have jumped with happiness on the decision of preponing his marriage. Ayaan is in love and I can feel him. At least I have began to understand what it feels like to be in love, to admire someone. The urge of wanting to be with someone, to have them with you for a lifetime, is surreal. Ayaan is lucky that he is getting Zainab while I. I have a long way to go.

"You are right! I don't even remember when your parents last visited. It's been long. But now they are here I'm so happy for you."

"Before engagement I am planning my bachelor's party. Zainab and me have many friends so we are thinking to invite them. And you know dad's business friends and partners. Some are from India too, hence we have to throw a party. And dang! It's tomorrow." My eyes widened with surprise and happiness. I had always been a fan of parties and social gatherings with friends. It's been long since I went to a club or lounge. Past three to four months were hectic and whenever I was free, I was with Parineet. It is crazy how everytime I get time, I just rush to her as if she has become my home. My go to human. I feel a strong pull in my heart to meet her and tell her how my day went, how I was and what I did. But I don't get much time. And it doesn't look right to visit her constantly, so I don't meet her daily but once or twice or thrice a week surely. I am so mad I know.

"Great! ZaYaan Wedding season is here." I said smilingly. Ayaan's sister gave them this name. Zainab and Ayaan make together ZaYaan. And someone should just look at the face colour of my best friend at the mention of their name. All red. I punched lightly on his shoulders as he blushed.

"Yes! By the way did you see Parineet at the entrance. Mom has been asking for her." He asked and I gazed at him in surprise. Was she supposed to be here? No! Wait! Was she here?!I didn't know.

"She was here?"

"Yes. She has been helping us with the wedding preparations. My family is very much unaware of party planners, event managers. So Parineet is helping us with arranging and contacting the right people for it."

"When did they meet her? She didn't tell me." Pari tells me each and every small detail but I am shocked. Why didn't she tell me that she is very much of an active participant in my best friend's wedding. Like c'mon! I would have managed time to be there, help her with all the things. We would have had fun. Okay stop! Why am I reacting as if the wedding is already over. In fact I have applied for holidays for Ayaan's wedding and now that she will be here too, I would love to spend some quality time with Pari.