Collywobbles: Arataki Itto x Reader

。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。
Cᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏʙʙʟᴇs (ɴ.) Bᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ.
。。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。。

An Itto fluff one-shot requested by  GREMLIN_UNDER_BRIDGE. Sorry it took me like a month to write this XD

In which Itto and a girl stay up far too late drinking.

"I had a thought."

"Oh no."

"No, no it's a good one, I swear!" Itto protested, looking very suspicious with his hands behind his back.

You sighed. "Alright, hit me with it."

"Sweet! Ok, so picture this. You. Me. This bottle of sake I just so happened to find that I definitely did not borrow indefinitely from a street food vendor who kind of owes me one because I did him a solid a few weeks back when I helped him move some supplies from the port to his store." He took a deep breath after rattling that all off and pulled the bottle of sake from behind his back. A very stupid grin lit up his face.

"Wait... you didn't seriously steal--"

"Yep."

"You just...?"

"Yep."

"So does that mean...?"

"Most likely. C'mon, Y/N! It's not that big of a deal, he had so many bottles. He won't even know this one is gone. Plus, I just won a crazy intense onikabuto match. Left the other beetle shaking in his little beetle boots. Who's the man?" He switched to a falsetto voice as he answered his own question. "I am!"

You eyed the bottle skeptically. It was already dusk, the sky lavender purple dusted with pale stars as the fine mist of night veiled the heavens.
As it was, you had nothing to do, nowhere to be, and the bottle of sake looked dangerously inviting.

You heaved a sigh. "Alright. Fine. But I'm not gonna be the one hauling your drunk backside home, ok?"

"Ha! No way would that happen. I have a tolerance for alcohol like you would not believe. Unlike my fellow Inazumans, I know my limits."

He took you by the arm and tugged you after him, not stopping until you came to a cliffside overlooking the sea below. The ocean crashed against the cliff with such force it was a wonder it had not eroded away into oblivion. The sky looked much bigger from here, never-ending until the ocean began, darkening in layers of blue on black.

Itto plopped down on the grass and patted the space beside him for you to join. You did, stretching out and looking back at the scenery before you.
Itto promptly uncorked the sake and drank straight from the bottle before passing it to you.

"Ah, that's the good stuff," he said, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand.

"Gross, why do I have to share a bottle you just drank out of??"

He rolled his eyes. "Please, I brush my teeth every day."

You shook your head at him in disbelief before taking a swig. The slightly sour, spicy flavor of the sake made your nose burn and your throat blaze like you'd swallowed hot coals. You grimaced, shoving the bottle back into Itto's black-clawed hands as you fought to not retch the drink back up.