Mr. Doctor - chapter 13

Thirteen

Eve

It's been two weeks and a lot of things happened including me profusely missing Dr. Adam.

The way his eyes held mine for the last time before he walked away sill haunts me. There was something different about it. An emotion I have never seen on him. Or maybe it's just my imagination. But I can no longer live like this. Making myself miserable for someone who might not even want me. A ache arises deep inside my heart at the thought, but it is what it is. And today at his sister's party I really hope we can talk. Without either of us getting carried away with our emotions which seem to get wild in each other's presence.

Apart form the constant heart ache. They were a few moment of joy that kept me from completely crumbling down last week, like for example the smile on Sam's face as he bid good bye to us. I will greatly miss him but more than that I am happy that he would finally be home. Healthy and happy.

"Miss Eve" he said "come visit me and bring Dr. Adam along with you."

I know Sam missed Noah and wished he would be there. And I am sure Noah would have been equally happy seeing his little patients leave healthy. No matter how he is with me, but I have seen him around kids and they adore him. He has a special smile just reserved for them. One that make him look even more beautiful and handsome...

"Sure Sam now you promise to be a good boy for me?"

"Yes I promise" he said kissing his two fingers he placed on my right cheek the action melts my heart I do the same placing my kissed fingers on his cheek. he then repeates it and places his fingers in my left cheek.

"That’s for Dr. Adam give it to him when you see him will you?" He asked innocently with a sunshine smile gracing his face.

I really wished Dr. Adam would have been there personally to relieve it.
But I am not complaining I am more than happy to deliver Sam's kiss to his beautiful face maybe in a totally different way... no Eve we are not going there... I scold myself before I let his thoughts plague my mind once again. I need to get dressed before Dr. Usha arrives.

I am almost ready when I here doctor Usha's car pull up. I give myself one last glance, my hair is done in a side swept Waves I am warning a drop shoulder cape sleeves mauve pink colour maxi dress with asymmetric hem it's kind of short and open in the front while the back side sweeps the ground the material is of lurex georgette its flowy and hugs me in all the right places, I feel gorgeous thanks to Lili's without her I would have never picked this dress. To give it a final touch I have pared it up with a silver clutch and silver heels. I absolutely love what I see. Lili walks in as I am about to apply my lip gloss.

"You're killing it girl," she says "HE is going to drop down to his knees and worship you"

How I wish no not going there.

"I don't know what you are saying" I say hiding my smile

Her eyebrows lift calling me out on my nonsense. Which makes me laugh theought my nervousness.

"Now go Dr. Usha is waiting. And don't forget to let me in all the details..."

"I love you Lil"

"love u to girl. Have fun"

"Bye" I say walking out in the cold air.

"Look at you dear you look so beautiful" Dr. Usha says once I am seated in her car.

"Thanks, you look lovely yourself"

"Thanks you dear, but I feel sad for all the men they are going to have a hard time keeping their eyes of you" she teases