Mr. Doctor - chaptre 8

Eight

Eve

It has been a long week. Things with Dr. Adam have been a bit more tight than usual thought I have caught him looking at me several times but we never exchanged a word a simple nod did it. And now when I think, what happened back at home feels like something that came out of my imagination and strange coz I don't imagine stuff like that.

However, its Sunday and Lili's friend gave her two free pass to one of the elite clubs in town and like a good friend that she is and taking pity on my situation with Dr. Adam she pulled me along with her. Her words to be exact "to forget a handsome man is to find a better". Well, though I highly doubt that I'll find someone, I did not see any harm in tagging along. But the dress she made me ware that's something I would have never dared to. It's way to tight and way to short and the oh! so red and oh! so high heels... all in all they are far from my comfort zone but they also make me feel confident in a sexy way. Something I didn't know I could be.

"We have been siting hear like forever let's dance" Lili yells above the loud music.

"I think I would like that"

We have drowned quite a few rounds of drinks from past half an hour and I am bold enough to hit the dance floor. I am not a fan of drinking but I think today we can make it an exception. I need to blur out things, need to supress strange feelings, need to release the tension that's humming within me. So, the drinking and dancing.

Lost in the music head thrown back sweat dripping I dance and dance until all the things fade away the burn the ache and the unwanted feelings. When the world in front of my eyes starts to blur all of a sudden, I am steadied by two very firm hands on my waste. I look back to protest but am held captive by a pair of flaming black eyes I am becoming familiar to... Dr. freaking Adam stands behind me with all his glory his smell envelops around me making me dizzy.

It took me a while to respond but it was the same as it would have been to a stranger, to pull away and give him a dead stair. But my failed attempt to pull away from him only made his grip on me even tighter burning my skin at the place of contact. I turn around in his arms to fully face. I might not be fully sober but I very well know that this is bad, I came here to get away from him haunting my thoughts and here I am held captive in his arms, let's not forget very strong arms that are revelled by rolled up sleeves showing his thick vein's. One of my weakness for men if I must say. My head slowly moves up to his chest that's barely contained by the black shirt that he is wearing with the first few buttons undone when I finally meet his eyes they are taking me in just as I did him, they rake over my body leaving a burning sensation in its awake.

It's barely been a minute but the shear thought of him holding me in this tight space packed with people has my breath uneven and my heart beating faster than it should and I know for sure this is really bad like really, really bad.

Something has been simmering under the surface for days between us and today I fear it might just be the day it all choose to surface.

"Let me go"

I place my hand on his chest and give it a push, to create some much needed distance between us. To my despair it was just another failed attempt. He does not budge. A smirk plays on his lips that I want to wipe off. His determined eyes stay on mine and I know he is not going to let go of me. An idea hits me and before I think it through my hips sway to Selina Gomez "calm down" the crowd goes wild around us the intoxication making me bold. I run my hand across his hard muscular chest halting momentarily above his heart that's beating as fast as mine until I drape them around his neck moving them further to run them through his soft strands. All while he stood head to foot icily still without a word and I gloat inwardly to have successfully replaced that smirk of his with a frown.