Chapter 9. Outcast

"Alright everyone knows the plan..we just follow these blueprints."

"It still bothers me though..why leave out a blueprint of the building floor plans."

"As I've said before Elijah..there testing us."

"You all set."

"I've been ready..let's go." Rylee spoke as she open the door as she look down at the blueprint. Her eyes look down one hallway and look up the next. Motioning that it's safe to come out. The group makes there way up the hallway.

"So there's hidden doors..how is that not surprising." Daniel spoke as he walk right behind Rylee as she turn and face a dead end.

"Alright..secret button where are you located." Rylee chime as she ran her hand over the cold wall.

A sudden click sound rung as the wall slide open. The groups eyes widen as they look at each other than at Tessa who found it with her foot. The girl let out a small chuckle. Rylee look a head. The hallway was wider and much brighter, walls weren't stone but where white. Floor wasn't concrete but marble.

"We'll.." Daniel said unease as he look over at Rylee who began to walk in.

"It..almost looks like a hospital.." Tessa mutter as she was holding onto Elijah's hand.

"Be more quieter..we don't know what are who is here." Elijah spoke as he glance at Tessa as she nod her head in response.

As the group continue walking straight, a huge room emerge as they walk into it. Looking around it seem to be a lobby, however there aren't any doors in sight.

"What do we do now." Daniel ask.

"Look for another hidden button." Rylee responded.

As the group began to split up and search. A piece of the wall suddenly slide open revealing a person with a long white button up lab coat. Her hand move down from her dark brown hair as it was tie back into a messy bun, her eyes narrow down onto Rylee as her mouth slightly open.

The other three move back into there originally formation, behind Rylee as the room fell silent. Rylee's icy eyes stare back at the older woman as she sigh loudly and rub her temple.

"This is new." The woman mutter as eyes never look away from the group.

"Your one of the people that brought us here aren't you?." Daniel ask as he took a step forward as now he stands next to Rylee.

"No Daniel..she is the one in charge of this place." Rylee spoke

"We'll..I see now which one is the leader..I must say..this is a surprise. No one has ever figure out about the hidden doors." The woman spoke as her hand fell back into her coat pocket.

"We are leaving this place." Rylee spoke coldly.

The woman began to become irritate as she glare across the room at the group of children, her eyes enlarge a bit as her face became bitter.

"You useless trash think you can talk to me like that!..all of you are garbage toss to the side by society. I was kind enough to put you all into good use for my experience and this is the gratitude I receive!?." The woman yell furiously as she took a few steps closer to the teens.

"I might be wrong, but I think she lost her marbles." Elijah mutter.

"You were all suppose to be just play toys for my master piece. Now my poor baby is surly upset that some of her toys ran off..but don't worry..I found them and I'll bring them back." The woman ranted as she move in closer which lead to the others to take a step back.

"Ohh..she definitely lost it." Tessa mutter.

"My little Samantha..she was all that I had left in this world. She sacrifice her soul for my work..so now I owe everything to her.!."

"Who the heck is Samantha?!." Daniel ask, however Rylee turnt her head to the side and spoke.

"Im assuming..a relative."

"Oh~ that is beyond losing her marbles." Elijah spoke up.

The woman stood completely still, head hung low as a hysterical laugh broke out, the woman slowly rose her head as she cock it to the side.

"Would you like to meet my sweet Samantha?." The woman spoke as she lean her head all the way back an yell.

"Come to mama my beautiful girl!."

The room went completely silent, the only thing that could be heard was there light breathing. Seconds pass an a loud screeching sound erupted in the atmosphere. The teens stood guard as heavy clashing sounds were emerging from the hallway that stood behind the woman.

"Get ready..something's coming."

"There you are my dear."

Droll drip down the woman's coat as a creature stood above her, long claws on either side of the woman as the bottom jaw nearly touch her head. The teens stood still as Rylee motion with her hand that she'll handle this. She slowly pull out a pistol from the back of the belt she had wrap around her waist.

"Daniel..guys..get ready to run." Rylee spoke.

"Kill them."

The creatures hands rose as the claws clash against each other, her head rose up a bit to see what was taking her so long to move. The creatures pupils dilated as they were focus on the woman below her.

"Don't give me that look Samantha. I said kill them."

The creature didn't budge as its jaws crack open, rows of teeth being revel as its breath slowly flow out of its mouth. Droll drip down onto the woman's face as her mood was changing drastically.

"You wouldn't dare betray your mo-!."

And in and instant, the woman's body was crush between the creatures jaws as both arms had each three claws imbedded into her upper body and lower body. Blood rain down on the pearl white marble floor as the body fell into three pieces.

"She's occupied. Let's run past her." Rylee yell.

"Are you crazy!." Elijah yell as he watch Rylee run pass the creature as it gnawed on the torso.

"This is our only shot!." Rylee yell as she slip on by and made it to the open doorway.

"Let's go." Daniel just accept it as he ran behind Rylee.

Elijah and Tessa both took off at the same time. As Elijah made it through the doorway, the echoing sound of clothing ripping grab the attentions of Rylee and the others as there heads turn to see the creatures claw drop to its side, snagging at Tessa shoulder as it rip her shirt sleeve off as she slide down into the pool of blood. Elijah grab a hold of her bloody forearm and pull her through the doorway as Rylee search for the button.

"Any time now!." Daniel yell as Rylee found the button and push it, Tessa's foot barely got on the other side before the door close.

"That was a little to close for comfort." Elijah spoke as he pull Tessa up onto her feet. However Tessa groan as her hand shot to her shoulder as she was on the brink of tears.

"How bad is it?." Daniel ask as Rylee move in closer to get a better look.

"Just a graze." Rylee blankly said as she ran her hand over the deep gash over her shoulder blade.

"Doesn't feel like it." Tessa whine as she attempt to put her hands on it to stop the bleeding but Elijah stop her.

"Here..use this."

Pulling off the red bandanna around his head, he knelt down and tied it around Tessa shoulder.

"Thanks." Tessa mutter as she push back a few strains of lose hair as her eyes advert away from him.

"No problem."

"That won't be enough. We need to get out of this place. And fast." Daniel spoke up as he look over at Elijah as he help Tessa up from the floor.

"Look up." Rylee spoke as she point up towards a map that was on a bulletin board with a sheet of glass over it.

"We're close."