Chapter 3. Drama

Meanwhile. On another floor, in another hallway, holds a small group of rowdy teens as they go off on there own to find and escape out of the unknown place they've awoken in.

"What is this?!." A boy with short oily blonde hair yell as his hands comb through his hair before resting on the back of his neck while his lips were gap apart looking frantically at the others as there expressions where similar.

"We should stay put..I said it..I did!." A short girl with long reddish brown hair that draped down over her baggy white long sleeve shirt stood back against the concrete wall as her bare legs shook from the cold air that was occupying the hallway.

As two of the five teens gaze into a dark room, the stench of blood and degrading skin that had fill the inclosed room attack them, with the door only ajar by an inch, the stench became unbearable for some.

"I'm outta of here..this isn't right!."

The reddish brown hair girl cried as she turn on the heel of her navy blue converse high tops and went back in the direction the small group had originally came from.

"Jamie! Get back here!." A different girl yell as she didn't know which way to look as three were standing in the door way while the other one was walking back down the hallway they came up.

"Elijah..what are you doing?."

A girl with short carmal hair ask as she stood back against the wall and watch as the boy hesitantly walk into the blood stain room with his hand over his mouth and nose as he kneel down to get a closer look at the bodies.

"There..teenagers..like us."

"What did this." The girl ask quietly as she step into the room behind the boy, her nose crinkle immediately as both of her hands lift from her sides to cover her face.

"There's knives everywhere in here..they..must have kill themselves..or each other..but these bodies..they've been here awhile".

"Are you saying..there were people here before us?!." The girl spoke as her one hand slide down to her stomach clinching onto her side.

"Seems that way."

While two the teens focus on what was inside the room, and the others space out in the hallway. A loud screeching sound suddenly echo through the halls, the four teens that remand there tense up. The boy that stood in the hallway back up and trip over his own two feet as he lift his hands to cover his ears.

"Not again..Elijah..we need to go now!." The boy yell as he look at the two that stood in the doorway than back at the other girl as her hers were close.

"There must be a blueprint..or something that can tell us what this place is." The boy mumble as he move deeper into the room.

"Screw it! If your staying with him Kelsey then you do that..I'm getting out of here before what ever that thing is finds us!." The boy that fell on the floor yell as he scramble to get back onto his feet as he sprint after the redhead girl.

"Kelsey..Gavin..you can't leave us. We need to stick together!." The girl plead as she let go of her side and stretch out to grab a hold of the boy that was about to follow Jamie down the hall.

"Don't bother Tessa...I'll stay by Jamie's side." the boy spoke coldly, however his voice was trembling as he push himself away from the tall girl as he took off.

"To bad..we're catching up to Jamie. You two are on your own now!." Kelsey spoke as she ran down the hall and disappear in the darkness along side Gavin.

"Tessa..move in here and close the door shut." Elijah order.

Elijah held his hand out to the girl as she stood in the middle of the hallway staring down it. While taking a deep breath she took a hold of his hand as she made her way inside the room.

"The stench though." The girl cried as she move both of her hands over her noise and mouth.as she stood close to Elijah, avoiding to touch any of the corpse that laid near her feet.

"We'll be find without them."

As Daniels body tremble more with each step he took, his eyes slowly advert down the hallway we're more blood was leading down a skinny staircase.

"What should I do..what if..something is down there..but..if the the girls are there..they might be hurt." Daniel mumble as he ruffle his hair with his hands before dropping them to his side.

Taking a deep breath, he began to walk slowly down the dim hallway , his hand rest on the wall as he stood above the staircase that lead down to another floor, gulping, his eyes were shaky as he gaze down the dark metal staircase.

Quietly and carefully with each step he made. He finally made it down to the next floor. The blood trail off into a room with the door gap open by a few inches. Taking many deep breaths, Daniel walk closer to the door frame. He lift his hand up from his side an pulled the door open, His figure fell to the ground. His hands fell into his lap as his jaw drop.

"So..there's more."

"Elijah~ what are you doing now." Tessa whine as she stood very close to the boys back.

"Remember that small flashlight I found..I'm using it." Elijah spoke as he rooted through his deep hoodie pockets, pulling it out of his pocket and turning it on, he glance towards Tessa before stepping over the lifeless corpses that sprawl out from between the door to a small wooden desk with a lamp on top.

Pulling the switch on the lamp. Dust flew everywhere causing the girl to sneeze, her eyes glare at the boy for a moment before she took the same steps he did and reach to were Elijah stood at and look over his shoulder to see what he was looking at. Even though it only brighten up a little bit of the room, it had also lighten up something else.

"Tessa..I think these are blueprints!." Elijah whisper as he turn his head to look at the girl before back at the papers as she ran her hand over them. Whipping the dust and dirt off of them, some parts where stain in blood, however still readable.

"Your right..but..none of this makes any sense...If we go by this...We're under ground..a good couple floors."

"We'll..at least it's something." Elijah mutter as he took a look at the sheets that laid under the blueprints.

"Documents?." Tessa ask

"But of what."