Chapter 5 . Revolve

"About time I found you Rylee." Daniel hiss as he stomp towards the Smokey hair girl.

"Is she the one he mention...she's pretty." Tessa mutter in Elijah's ear as they stood back to see what Daniel's next move was as he stop in front of the emotionless female. As only her eyes widen up a bit as she await for the young boys next words. However, it didn't take long for Rylee to realize that Daniels eyes were looking down at her bandage leg.

"Should have went down that other hallway.." Rylee mumble as Daniels eye eventually trail back up to her face.

Daniels mouth open, yet no words came out as he gaze into Rylee's icy blue eyes as they stare back into his hazel ones. Suddenly, a smile creep onto Rylee's lips which caught the boy off guard as he stumble back realizing how close he was to her.

"You were worried about me..weren't you." Rylee ask as her free hand went up to her waist as she lean to the side a bit letting pressure off her sore leg.

"Nope..just that we need to make a plan..so can you stand still long enough to here us out."

With those words said, Rylee tilt her head to the side looking over Daniels shoulder to see two other teens as they stood side by side a few feet back.

"Ahh..so I was right.." Rylee spoke as her smile fade away.

"What." Daniel ask as he look back at her.

"...There's others. Follow me..we should get out of the hallway..we don't know when whatever makes those screeching sounds could pop up."

While only walking a few steps down the hall. The four teens stood awkwardly in a room around a circular wooden table. Elijah broke the silence as he pull out the roll up blueprint he had stash in his hoodie pocket and roll it out onto the wooden table.

"Blueprint of the building..Uhh." Rylee spoke first, though she cut herself off as she reach into her back pocket and pull out the fold up documents and drop them onto the table next to the blueprint.

"ohh..they didn't get bloody from that fall..good" Rylee spoke as she look back up at the other three.

"What are those?." Daniel ask as he brought the one on top closer to him as he unfold it.

"I've already glance through a few of them..profiles of us..as well as all of the other teens that have cross through here."

"Why..how.." Tessa spoke as she scutch closer to Elijah.

"Read mine Daniel." tossing a unfold document over in front of him, his head lift up to see Rylee didn't have that cold expression on her face like she had when they first meet. It change into a more unease look as she avoid his eye contact while her arms fold under her chest.

"Rylee McKinley.. age 22..height 5'11..weight 148. possible runaway..under suspicion for three market robberies...crime...suspect of double homicide..what is all of this?!." Daniels eyes widen as he look back at Rylee as she unfolded her arms and press her hands against the table top.

"There all like that..each person that has cross through here..even the people we woke up in the same room with..there files have something similar to this."

"Runaways and criminals..but why can't any of us remember this kind of stuff..I don-."

"They drug us. Brought us here. Did there analysis..than toss us in a room to see if we could live up to there expectations as lab rats." Rylee spoke.

"You know what..I do remember everything felling hazy and almost glitchy in my head when I woke up..and what you said to Rylee.." Daniel mutter the last part as he drop the piece of paper onto the table top and glance over in her direction.