Chapter 4. Execute Sanity 

"Cant believe she slip away from me. She said we have to work together to leave this place and look at her wanting to do everything on her own. Rylee you better stay alive until I find you." Daniel mumble aggressively to himself as he walk down the moldy scent halls alone.

'At least that body I found wasn't either Kayla or Alice..which means there somewhere in this building still..Damn it..not even a single staircase heading upward yet. And all the doors I've check where lock and they wouldn't even budge after I kick them..This seriously sucks'.

Trrkwarrrrahhh

"Damn..not again. It better not be in this hallway or I'm pretty much screw." Gritting his teeth, Daniel sped up his pace, scanning over each door he came across. However there was no luck. Glancing behind him once in awhile to see if that high pitch screeching sounds owner was nowhere near him.

"Come on Daniel..keep it together..stop thinking about the others..they can handle themselves..hopefully."

Wanting to relax and think on the bright side that he might be lucky and the sounds coming from somewhere no we're close to where he's at. The sudden sound of a door slamming shut echo through the hall he stood in.

"The hell. Don't tell me these things can open and close doors?!."

Slowly walking closer to where the sound came from, talking was Audible from behind one wooden door with blood staining it from top to bottom.

"The stench is unbearable Elija. Opened it already!."

"Tessa. Just a little bit longer!."

Daniel held his back against the opposite wall the talking door was on. And in seconds, the door nearly flew off its hinges as a girl with short Carmel hair stumble out of it. With her body bent over she cough and gaged as she held her arm across her stomach. A boy with darker skin and dread locks tied up in a ponytail follow her looking both ways until his eyes land onto Daniel has his jaw drop as he lightly push himself off the wall. The other guy nearly fell backwards as the girl was still unaware of another person's presence as she still was coughing.

"Who are you! How long have been standing there!?."

"Elijah~ what the hell are you so work up over..who are you?." Slowly standing up after bending over for awhile, the girl seem to be getting the color back into her face as she focus her attention onto the boy standing up against the wall as she push a few lose strains of hair behind her ears.

"Uhm..hi?." Daniel spoke as the girl stood there blinking her light brown eyes constantly.

"Answer my question first..who are you?!." Elijah spoke harshly as he lightly grab Tessa by the waist and brought her behind him, although she stumble a bit as she must've gotten a little dizzy after being bent over for a bit to long.

"I'm Daniel..I'm trying to find someone until I heard talking...I follow it..and here we are."

"That screeching sound..didn't you hear it." The girl ask as she poke her head around Elijah's shoulder to get a better look at the boy.

"It seems that it came from a different section of this place."

"This might be a dumb question..but..I'm assuming you don't know where we're at either."

"We're all in the same boat..you two remember anything before waking up here?."

"Beside our names..but that's it." Tessa spoke.

"Well..should we introduce ourselves..I'm Tessa..this here is Elijah..what about you?."

"Daniel."

"The others that were with us ran down that staircase when we heard that screeching sound." Elijah spoke as he point towards the stairwell sign that dangled from the ceiling.