025-We Found You

They were back, but this time they had a third person with them, a masked figure dressed in all black, gloves included. He was holding a pink tube.

Seth and I stay quite, we both back away from the door.

Knock. Knock. Only two that time?

I heard shuffling outside the door. I peep again.

This time there was nothing. Nothing but a bright pink poster board rolled up out there.

"Seth, there's a poster out there." I tell him stepping away from the door.

"What?"

"A pink poster."

"What does it say?" He asked me.

"I have no clue. It's rolled up...should I get it?"

Seth shrugged and sat down next to Archer. "It's all up to you babe. But, I know what I would do."

Which is not get the poster.

"I want to get it. Will you watch my back?"

He nods. He gets up from his spot and we open the door together. I slip out quickly and get the poster, looking down the halls. "Clear."

I come back in and he locks the door.

I open the poster to unveil the scraggly writing

"We found you, and your big secret" in big lettering.

"Clearly they found us. But how and what secret?" Seth asked. "I didn't even do anything to them! You must've really broken their hearts."

"No. Kane broke my heart by leaving me when I found out I was pregnant with Archer. He didn't think that Archer was his. Now that I'm pregnant with our child, he must want to make you feel the same?" I shake me head. This was crazy. "Is my pregnancy the secret? But how did he find out? The only people that know is me, Tara, my mom, and now you."

"You don't think I told them do you?"

"No of course not. Besides, you haven't had the time. You didn't know the Kane and Darren before now."

"Weird. What about the masked figure?" Seth asked.

"Did the masked guy tell the other two? I don't know." I began to think. I look down to Archer happily playing with his toys. "I know you and my mom haven't told anyone. I'm sure Tara told Jake, I mean they live together."

"Yea but you took photos of the tests right?" He asked again.

"I think so, I'm not sure." I searched my phone, even my deleted album, nothing. "Nope. No photos. I swear I did though."

"Is someone within our friend group or the North Star phonies capable of hacking or getting someone to?"

"Oh I'm sure, but I didn't think any of our friend would to that. Especially Tara, she's the girl I'm closest with."

"Yea I agree. But you can't come to a conclusion like that without proof." Seth stated now sitting down with archer and playing.

"Maybe you're right. But I know that masked figure was NOT Tara. Too tall."

"True. But you should still ask around our friend group. It's okay you know." Seth suggested.

"You know what I will, I'll call her." I say as I go in the bedroom to call Tara.

~Masked Man P. O. V~

I get back into the car with Darren and Kane.

"Remind me again why you guys needed me to deliver the poster?" I ask as I take off my mask in the back of the car.

"Because." Said Darren while driving.

"Because we know they were watching through the peep hole, waiting for us to go away so they could talk." Kane answered for him. "We knew you'd be intimidating enough."

"How do you know I was?"

"Because they never opened the door." Kane said.

"While we were there though." I reminded him, "for all we know they could have the poster by now. They could take it to the police! I can't go to jail!"

"Luckily for us, you were the one that held it. You had gloves. They shouldn't be able to track you even if they took it there." Darren answerd.

"I don't know.. I mean..I hacked into her phone and got those photos. Which reminds me, when do we do that?" I asked.

"We? No. You go back home like nothing happened. You'll send us the photos, and we'll call you if your needed again." Kane said while handing me my payment.

We arrived at my place and I got out as they left..

Would I regret this?