015- A Big Uh Oh

After a while of talking about anything and everything; Seth decided is was time to go find Sam, let him know we were leaving, and tell him we'd be back tomorrow.

"I think I will just stay inside, the music hurts my head...and ears." I laughed just before Seth closed the door.

It was not even a minute later that the door reopens. I stood ready to greet my boyfriend, but instead was joined by Colby, alcoholic beverage in hand.

He takes a swig of it before he greets me, "heyyyyy whats *burp* up? *burp*"

"Um..nothing just waiting for Seth."

"Whereeee did she goooo?" Colby slurs.

"She? Who's she?" I asked confused.

"Seth, silly noodle. Sethypoo's a girl!"

"Um no. He's not. He is my boyfriend." I take a few steps away from Colby. The breath of alcohol in my face is not something I wanted.

"Whyyyy *burp* are you ba-back? It's that? Why backing *burp* away?"

I back up further. Colby insists on moving closer to me, and bringing me closer to him.

"Colby." I state trying to push away, which only makes his grip on me tighten with each time.

"Colby!" I say one more time thru my teeth. "Get your hands off of my before I scream. Colby I swear I will do it."

"You won't *burp* do anything. Sethyyyy maybe in the back yaaaaa*burp*aaard but he not hear you, dealing with Samuelllll." He leans in and just almost connects our lips.

I duck and run in the house, the closest person to me was Aryia. So I hide behind him.

"What's going on?" He asked me.

"Just protect me!"

He doesn't hesitate and he stands his ground.

I hear Colby walk in.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"Where is who?" Aryia asked.

"DO NOT PLAY JOKES WITH ME MAILMAN! I KNOW SHE CAME IN!"

"I literally have no clue wha-"

"Jeeeez Colby what's going on?" I hear Sam's voice. I peep around from behind Aryia, and I see Seth.

I make a run for it and cling onto his side. "Hey, I was just coming to find you!" He smiles hugging me.

"Thank goodness. I want to leave..."

"Why?"

"Aryia! You were hiding her the whole time?" Colby asked walking in between everyone.

"Yea..she told me to protect her. I let her stand behind me." Aryia shrugged.

"Why did she need to be protected?" Seth asked.

"Because Colby." I dig myself into seth more and more.

"Colby? Colby what?"

"He..he..he tried kissing me and touching me and making me feel uncomfortable!" I say pointing at Colby. I was now realizing I sounded like a whining child. But I didn't care.

"Colby...is that true? Did you try to kiss my fi-girlfriend?"

"No! She's lying! She tried to kiss me and take advantage since I had alcohol!"

"Colby you know I didn't! You called Seth a girl! You insulted my boyfriend!" I shout now pushed away from Seth.

Sam spoke up again "how about we all just take a night to sleep over it. Seth, you guys can leave through the back door so you don't have to cross paths. Call me in the morning before 10 AM if you still want to go. It don't take too long to drive there but we will be staying the night in a hotel nearby. Then coming back the next day..."

"Thanks Sam. We'll talk about it." Seth shook his hand, glared once more at Colby, kissed the top of my head, and said "let's go."

To which I happily agreed.

________________________

So how are you guys feeling about this book so far?

Is it too much? Is it not enough?

Is it moving to fast or slow?

Give me your honest opinions as it will help me understand what you guys enjoy

Don't forget to vote and add this story to your library/reading list!

Also PLEASE I beg PLEASE make sure you read "Stuck in Love" and finished at least chapter 18 before starting this book.

Unless you WANT to know the other ending too then that's okay. But this is the second ending.