016- Girls

Seth and I make it home that night and instantly fall asleep once our head hits the pillow.

_______

I wake up the next morning around 9 am. I decided it was a good enough time to call Sam and let him know.

I step out into the living area and Sam answered:

"You guys coming?"

"No. I hope Seth didn't want to, because I'm not coming."

"Why not?"

"Just last night. Quite a bit uncomfortable. Besides, my family can't keep watching Archer." I stated sitting down.

"Alright well, we'll see you guys when you get back then. I'll try to talk to Colby okay?"

"Sam I...sure. Just don't say anything stupid."

"I won't. I promise. We'll talk later."

We hang up and I make my way back to the bedroom.

When I walk in I see Seth awake and changing.

"Where were you?" He asked me hugging me and kissing my head.

"Calling Sam to let him know that we aren't coming. Sorry I didn't ask you first.."

"It's alright, I was going to leave it up to you anyway. I don't want to pressure you." He smiled releasing from the hug. "I had something else in mind anyway so I was hoping you would say no."

"Really what could that be?"

He tells me "it's nothing. But Kat and Amanda are coming soon. You should hang out with them."

"Seth. Why are you inviting other women?"

"Because you're going to go with them. Now go get ready." Seth pushes me in the bathroom. I come out wearing this.

"Uh no

"Uh no. Absolutely not. Change." Seth demands turning me towards my closet.

"Why what's wrong?"

"You can't wear that. It won't look good."

"It looks fine Seth, calm down."

Seth picks out items for me instead. I change and come out in this.

"Better

"Better." He commented at his work.

"Thanks..am I ready?"

"Yea. Just gotta wait for them now."

Seth and I sit at the kitchen table talking for a while until there's a knock at the door.

"That's them! Have fun!" Seth says pushing me out the door with the girls.