001- I'm Going to Stay

A/N: pls make sure you read the warning from the ✨🦋✨ chapter before this :) thx

"I'm glad you've made that choice." Seth told me bringing me into a warm embrace.

In that moment I felt a sense of relief. I felt safe, back with childhood friends, not completely surrounded by boys.

"Me too. Do you know what's the plan for food tonight? Has someone already claimed cooking dinner or are we ordering delivery?" I asked him, changing the subject.

"I'm not for sure, why? Did you have something in mind?" He asked pulling back and started to get dressed.

"As long as no one else was making dinner, I was going to volunteer." I stated looking away once the towel dropped.

Seth made a joke about it, we laughed. "Do we even have the ingredients for what your making?"

"Probably, but I don't want to use all of their things so I will just buy them new. As long as I had my handsome bodyguard to go with me." I say softly looking up and smiling at him.

"Why wouldn't I go with you? I got to keep you safe!" He says as he opens the door and leaves to his room, throwing the dirties into the hamper.

Him and I walk downstairs to where we were greeted with Sam, Kat, Colby, Jake, Tara, Devyn, and Corey.

"Heyyy there's the lover birdsss!" Corey teases at us, followed by the rest of the boys (besides Seth) making unnecessary noises. The girls, including me, laughed.

"So, I've decided to take on making dinner tonight. Any objection?" I asked looking at the crew.

No one says a thing. "Alright. Well Seth and I will be back, we will be going to get some things for dinner."

"Alrighty see ya!"

We exit to the car and make our way to the store.

Needless to say the car ride with Seth was fun.

The whole time we were jamming out to artists like Jack Harlow, Miles Wesley, and MGK.

We made it to the store and I grabbed a basket. We didn't need much and anything that was too heavy or too big to put in I would just hand to Seth.

I sent Seth to the seasonings and condiments isle to get bacon bits and the ranch powder packets.

I was going to make cheesy bacon ranch chicken. I made it a while ago for my family and they loved it so I wanted to make it again for them.

(Time skip to dinner)

Seth and I finished making the dinner, yes I had him help.

I like to admit we did a pretty good job making it, and we did...but there was a lot of goofing off.

"Dinner ready yet? We're starving!" Colby asked coming in.

"If you would like to bring everyone in that would be great. We just finished filling the plates." I say as Seth and I take our seats.

Soon enough everyone joins around the table, basking in the glory of the ranch chicken.