Chapter 23: The Morning After

I woke up early the next morning, finding we had fallen asleep on the couch. Somehow I had moved so that my head was resting on his lap. I sat up and stretched, rubbing my neck from the awkward position it had been in all night. I turned and leaned over, kissing him softly on the lips until he woke up, kissing me back.

"Let's go to my bed. Sleep a little longer." I whispered and he nodded. I stood up and helped him up, leading him to the room. I slipped out of my jeans and bra, quickly making my way under the covers where soon Harry joined me, after slipping out of his jeans as well.

He pulled me close against him, my back to him, his face nestling into the back of my neck. I pushed my body against him, and I couldn't help but bite my lip as I felt his morning hardness against my butt. I push back against it softly, my hips helping me create soft circles against it.

"That's not sleeping, Christina." He whispered, as he moved my hair from my neck, kissing it softly.

I chuckled softly, "I'm not doing anything." I whispered innocently.

He moved his hand under my shirt and up my stomach slowly, kisses still being placed on my neck, moving towards my ear.

I let out a soft sigh as his hand found it's way to my breasts, palming at them softly, his fingers rolling my nipples between them.

I turned in his arms my forehead against his, as I reach down between us, this time feeling more confident in my actions. I reached under the band of his boxers, running my hand up and down his length.

Our eyes were locked to one another as he reached down and began moving his fingers over my sensitive area. Both of us sharing small moans between our closeness, as we brought each other closer to our high.

"I don't have condoms." I whispered softly.

"It's okay. I promise." He whispered back and I nodded as he pressed his lips into mine. Our kiss was deep, and every part of me yearned for him. I pushed down on his boxers with my free hand, letting go of his length and using them both to take them off as he moved on top of me.

He broke the kiss sitting up and pulling my underwear off, before moving back on top of me, running his tip softly along my opening and pushing himself in. I felt my head fall back at the sensation, and I moaned out. He kissed along my exposed neck as he moved in and out of me at a steady pace, his lips traveling along my collarbone.

I lifted my hips up meeting his, and he held me up as he moved a quicker pace. I felt my lower stomach turn with pleasure, as he reached down and rubbed at my sensitive spot as he picked up his pace.

"Oh Harry, oh." I moaned the sensation so amazing. He moved harder in and out of me and soon I came undone, until finally, I felt him slip out. He came on my bare stomach, an intense groan of pleasure escaping his lips.

He rested his forehead on mine, our breath fighting to be caught. He whispered breathlessly, "Do you have a towel in here?"

"Behind the door." I whispered and he got up removing my towel from the door and coming back, cleaning my stomach. Once he did, he threw it on the floor, placing small kisses along my stomach. He kissed up between my breasts and then to my lips.

He smiled against them, whispering softly, "You make me feel so happy."

I smiled, "And you me."

"Don't leave me again."

"Don't let me."

He nodded, kissing me gently, before laying down next to me, pulling me against him. We both quickly fell asleep.

Harry's POV

We woke up the next morning and made breakfast together in our underwear. I couldn't help that my hands were on every part of her every time I got a chance.

"Harry, you're going to make me burn something." She giggled, attempting to move around the scrambled egg she was making, my hands moving down her hips and thighs.

"I just can't get enough of you." I whispered against her shoulder.

"Well you need to, because you're supposed to be making the coffee." She placed the spatula down and turned to face me. She shook her head and leaned up and kissed my neck, biting it softly, "Now. Coffee. Go."

I groaned, "Fiiine."

She giggled and turned back to her cooking as I walked over to the coffee maker. I added the ground and started the machine. I leaned on the counter and watched her, smiling to myself. I wanted to memorize her. Every mole on her left shoulder, that almost shaped a star. Every crease in her skin when she bent a certain way. I wanted to know her better than the back of my hand.

She began serving the eggs and soyrizo she had made, turning to smile at me, "What are you thinking about over there?"

"How beautiful you are for one, but also how we should probably put on clothes before we eat, just incase your dad comes home." I chuckled and she laughed.

"You are probably right about that one. What time do you have to be at sound check today?" She asked walking the plates over to the table.

"3. I was wondering, if you wanted to come with me. Technically, you don't work for me anymore. So, Jeff can't do anything about it. Seeing as you are my guest." I said as the coffee machine beeped that it was ready, turning around to serve us each some.

"Umm, well...maybe. I don't know if Ben will watch my dad two nights in a row." She said as I carried our coffees over.

"Well, ask him. If not, you can just stop by for a little, and leave when doors open." I placed the coffees down on the table and wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her nose softly.

"Mmm, okay. When he drops him off, I'll ask, or maybe before. Mmm, I'll call after breakfast." She nodded and I smiled kissing her forehead.

"Okay. Now, I can't believe I'm saying this, but let's get our clothes on." I smirked, quickly picking her up in my arms and carrying her back to the bedroom.

Christy's POV

After breakfast he once again insisted on washing the dishes. So I walked over to the living room, sitting on the couch and calling Ben.

"Hey Christy."

"Hey, um, how's dad? How did he do?" I said twirling my hair around my finger.

"Great actually. I uh...I messed up the bottle in his medicine basket on accident, but he took them regardless. So that's a win. Him and Grace watched Jeopardy together, it took her a while to catch on that he was playing, but once she did, he was happy."

I smiled and chuckled a bit, "I'm glad! Um, can I ask a favor?"

"Sure. What's up?"

"Can you watch him one more night for me?" I bit my lip as I heard him laugh slightly.

"You need more alone time with Harry?"

"Ew, please stop....but, yeah." I laughed and he joined in.

"Yeah, I'll explain it to him. I'll stop by later to get more clothes for him."

"Okay, thank you, Ben."

"No, thank you for finally trusting me."

"Long over due. Bye."

"Bye."

I took a deep breath and smiled as I hung up, looking over at the kitchen entrance as Harry made his way towards me.

"Did you call Ben?"

"Yeah. I did." I smiled.

"And...." He raised an eyebrow.

"And i can't wait to piss Jeff off tonight." I chuckled and Harry laughed leaning down to kiss me softly.

"This is going to be fun."