Chapter 20: The Highs and Lows

Jeff made me stand in the back of pit with him and Camille at the show. I wanted to leave, but I knew Harry would notice. He kept looking over to where we were and even though I knew he was looking at me, all his fans kept looking from Camille to him.

When the concert was over, Harry began his way over in our direction. Though he was heading for Camille, his eye sight never drifted from me. When he got to her, he turned his attention to her and made small talk, before leaning in to kiss her cheek.

Before his lips even made it, she turned her head so their lips met. I quickly looked away feeling sick. I bit my lip to fight my tears, and the moment he finished his exit, I quickly followed him out, pushing past Camille and Jeff.

As I made my to the dressing room, Harry was coming out.

"Car, now. I don't want to be here." I looked down in his hand, my bag already in it. I nodded and we turned, making our way to the car.

"Harry, I'm sorry, it was an accident I didn't mean to turn." We heard Camille say as we approached the car.

"Cut the shit Cami." Harry said opening the car door. I got in quickly and he followed behind slamming the door.

He sat quietly, looking out the window. I felt unsure as to what he needed from me. I slowly reached for his hand, and was relieved when he took a deep breath, squeezing mine.

"Har, I know that you didn't kiss her on purpose. I know it was her."

Harry shook his head, "It's not that. It's that, it's going to be everywhere tomorrow. It's probably already spreading now. He got what he wanted. They both did."

I bit my lip and took a deep breath, "Well, it would of been everywhere that you were at the MTV Awards with her anyways."

"Yeah, but this adds fuel to the fire that I'm with her again." He said softly and I nodded, looking down.

He looked at me and pushed my hair behind my ear. I looked at him and took a deep breath, "Got it."

When we got back to the hotel, we had sex again. It was different than the night before, he moved in and out of me slowly. Each stroke was long and deep. My fingers tangled in his hair as he rested his forehead on mine, small moans escaping my lips. He kept kissing my face all over softly until we finally came, one after the other.

Camille was at every show after. Harry avoiding her every time, but it didn't stop the rumor mill amongst the media and his fans. Everyone kept saying they were back together and it was slowly driving me insane.

Every time my dad called, he asked about Harry. He even spoke to him once or twice and I couldn't help but feel happy that he liked him the way he did.

Friday came around quicker than I hoped, and though I was excited to be back in New York, I hated knowing Jeff was forcing me to escort Harry and Camille on the red carpet. I knew Harry's publicist wasn't busy. I knew this was Jeff's attempt to hurt me.

This time around Jeff didn't offer me a wardrobe or a hair and makeup team. So I pulled out the black dress I hardly got to wear last time. I really tried on my hair, copying what I saw the hair stylist do on me. I managed more curls than ever and fixed them so they stay and looked full.

I did a full face of makeup and applied a red lip. I knew I looked good, my eyes popped against the eyeliner. My skin looked smooth. I just didn't feel good inside.

I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my purse and both personal and work phone, heading down the hall to Harry's room. I knocked softly on the door, and when it opened, Harry Lambert his stylist opened the door.