Chapter 12: Everything Is Going to Be Okay.

We were on the flight to Chicago sitting next to each other. I had a blanket over me which Harry had snuck his hand under so he could hold mine.

"So deep dish pizza tonight after everything?" I smiled softly.

"Yes. But," he leaned in and whispered, "Can we do something?"

"What?" I whispered back. smiling bashfully.

"Can we call it a date?" He bit his lips searching my eyes.

"Okay." I smiled big, hiding my face under the blanket.

He chuckled and looked around quickly before kissing the top of my head, "Good. I'm excited."

"Me too," I said peeking my eyes out at him.

Though I knew I probably wouldn't be spending much time in here, I set everything up in my own room, hanging up my clothes and setting up the desk area for work.

"Hey you, how's it going in here?" Harry said from the doorway and I looked over my shoulder at him.

"Good, I was about to head out for a bit. Wanted to mail out my dads magnet and jersey and go shopping a bit. I'm tired of what I've packed." I smiled.

"Can I come?"

"Nope." I smiled playfully and he walked over placing his hands on my hips.

"And why not?" He kissed my nose softly.

"You actually really can't. Jeff called and wants to have a meeting with just you alone, so I'm stepping out for that reason. He should be here soon. I was about to go tell you."

"Mmm, alright I guess." He shrugged and I leaned up kissing his chin.

"I'll miss you." I said softly.

"You will?" He smiled big.

"Mhm."

"I'll miss you too." He kissed me softly. We heard a knock at the door and I smiled.

"Well then, that's our cue." I said pushing away from him softly and grabbing my bag with everything I needed. We walked out of my room and to the living area. I moved towards the door as the knock came again, and he quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me back towards him for one final kiss.

I smiled and wiped his lips softly before finally moving over to answer the door.

"Hi Jeff, sorry I was in the bathroom." I smiled at him.

"You are fine." He said walking in.

"Well I'll see you both later." I smiled before closing the door and heading out.

Chicago in my eyes was nothing like New York, but it was still holding its own beauty. I made my way to the post office and pulled out my phone calling my dad.

"Hi Sweetie." He said, I was pleased with how cheery he sounded.

"Hi dad. So I'm in Chicago already, I'm mailing out your New York magnet in a bit and another surprise."

"I don't like surprises, but from you it's okay. The Windy City! I'm excited to get it. How is work? Is the British man being nice?"

I laughed at his last question, "He is daddy, he is. And also your surprise is from him, but I approved it."

"Hmmm, okay. Max comes every day at 7 to help me with my night pills."

"I know he told me, and I'm still keeping count from over here so you call me if anything okay?"

"Okay sweetie."

"Alright daddy, I just got to the post office. I love you." I smiled.

"Love you too."