Chapter 5: The Itinerary

AN: thank you for the reads so far! don't forget to vote :)

The next few days were incredibly busy for Harry in all senses. Interviews, fittings, rehearsals, and at night, tending to different women.

Harry usually warned me with a quick red dancing girl emoji, which always made me laugh.

I kept to myself most nights only stepping out to grab my food order or something quickly from the kitchen. I didn't expect tonight to be any different so I was incredibly surprised when I found Harry by himself in the living room, realizing he hadn't sent me the emoji tonight.

"No special one night only guest today?" I said as I opened up the door grabbing my Postmates order.

He laughed, "Hey, some had a second night encore."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and laugh a bit. I walked over and sat next to him on the couch, "You hungry, I think I ordered way more curry than I can eat."

"Does it have meat?"

"No, I got tofu." I smiled at him, shoving him softly, "Don't even say it."

We both laughed remembering our fight earlier that week.

"Christina! Try it!"

"Harold. No!"

We were in the dressing room for one of his interviews, and he kept attempting to feed me tofu.

"I swear they flavored it so good it taste just like chicken."

I made a face, "It's not even the taste, it's the texture! It's like...squishy."

He laughed and cut the piece even smaller than he already had, "Look, it's like a half of a half of a half. Come on!"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, "Okay." I kept my eyes closed and opened my mouth, closing it once I felt him place the tofu in my mouth.

I chewed it slowly and raised my eyebrows, opening one eye, "That...it's not bad actually."

He rolled his eyes sticking the fork in the rest and handing it to me, "I told you."

I took it off with my fingers and popped it in my mouth, "Yeah, yeah. Whatever."

"Sure I'll take some."

"Let me get plates." I got up and made my way to the kitchen.

"So we both have the day off tomorrow, what do you want to do?" He looked over the couch at me in the kitchen.

"Harry you don't have to do something with me me. I can handle wandering around myself." I said as I made my way back.

"I know I don't have to, I want to. I told you, I don't get to do much of the touristy stuff when I come."

I sat next to him and started taking out the food, he reached over helping me, "Okay then, umm, you choose something. Show me whatever it is you like to do."

I smiled at him and he nodded, "Alright, I'll figure it out. Just wake up early though okay?"

"You mean I can't even sleep in on my day off?" I said raising an eyebrow at him.

"I wanna take you to Central Park, and that's the least busiest time." He smiled small.

"Okay fine boss man, I'll wake up early." I chuckled.

He shook his head and sat back on the couch once he served himself rice and curry. I served myself and sat back in the corner of the couch so I could face him. As we ate he pulled out his phone.