A visit to the Waterpark!

You jolt up from your current sleeping position and look to your side to see Aaron still sleeping soundly beside you. You honestly can't wait for today since it's the day your heading to the water park!

Since you can't swim your just going to bring a pool ring thingy with you to hold you up. It's the perfect plan! ... Or so you think... Anyways you uncover your side of the bed and hop out to go check the time. Woah! It's still 6am! Typically at Love~Love even Aaron sleeps in till 7!

You use this as a perfect opportunity to return Aaron's kindness. You quickly get dressed, making sure to put your swimsuit on under your clothes this time... You decide to wear a different swimsuit for today. You decide on a black floral strapless two piece. On Top of your swimsuit you wear a cute jean skirt and a nice F/C tank top.

Once you make sure your hair and makeup look good, you head downstairs. The time is only 6:30 still though, so you decide your surprise for Aaron is still a go. You reach the main level expecting everyone to still be asleep. Your shocked to be met with the sight of Zane chilling in the kitchen...

"Oh hey Zane! I didn't know you were up this early..."

"I wouldn't like to be up this early but I couldn't fall back asleep so, I'm hoping a coffee will help with that..."

"I see, well I'm just here to make breakfast for Aaron, if you don't mind."

He looks a bit angered by this.

"He's forcing you to make him breakfast!?"

"No! It's not like that! He's being making me breakfast in bed the past few days so, I wanted to return the favor!"

"Alright whatever you say..."

"So are you looking forward to the water park today!?"

You continue talking as you make breakfast for Aaron.

"Of course not! Why would I want to go? Are you sure you can go with your 'ankle'?"

"Zane you know that was just an excuse because I..."

"I know! I just said that in case someone is listening!"

"Oh right ahaha! I have a plan for that don't worry!"

"If you say so..."

You finish Aaron's breakfast and bring it up to him, wondering if he's still asleep since you got caught up talking with Zane. It's already past 7, the time he gets up. You enter your room slowly and quietly but to your surprise, Aaron isn't in bed anymore. You look around for any sign of him but soon enough he emerges from the closet fully clothed and ready for the day. He seems shocked to see your awake this early.

Aaron: Oh hey Y/N your sure up early, any reason in particular?

Y/N: Hehe... Maybe...

He glances downward, taking note of the tray in your hands.

Aaron: Get hungry or something?

Y/N: Haha nope, not this time! This one's for you silly!

Aaron: Really? For me?

Y/N: You bet! It's got all your favorites. Eggs, bacon, toast and pancakes, all that good stuff!

Aaron: Aww how thoughtful. Thanks babe, but you didn't have to wake up early just to dk this for me...

Y/N: Don't worry, I was up anyway.

Aaron: Well thank you, I appreciate it.

He gives you a quick kiss.

Aaron: I assume you haven't eaten yet, and I don't think I can finish this all myself. Wanna share?

Your eyes instantly light up and you nod rapidly. He smiles and sits down on the bed, beckoning you to come sit next to him. You do just that and the two of you enjoy the nice warm breakfast together.

About an hour or so later everyone is up, fed and all ready for the water park. All 15 of you set off in the direction of the water park, eager as ever.

Once you arrive a short walk later, you all set up your things on a long row of loungers. The loungers are all located around the perimeter of the water park. You, KC, Aphmau, Kaitlyn, Garroth, Laurence, Nicole and Aaron are very eager to ride the slides while the others are not so much.

In the end Lucinda, Ivy, Teony decide to lounge around and tan. Dante and Travis go off on a walk to who knows where. Laurence and Kim go off exploring. Nicole and Kaitlyn are off being competitive in some way or another.

That leaves you, Aaron, Aphmau, Garroth, KC and an extra unhappy Zane who got dragged along against his will... The six of you make a group decision to check out one of the shallower pools with the really tiny slides first.

They all get into the pool first and you're the last to get in. Zane nods to you to signal the pool is shallow enough for you to stand all throughout it. You hesitantly enter the pool with the rest of them.

You all have fun swimming around for a while, occasionally engaging in mini splash battles here and there. Everything seems to be going smoothly and eventually Kaitlyn and Travis even join you all.

Kaitlyn with her aggressive and competitive nature insists on making everything a challenge as per usual... This time it's going down the slides. The slide here isn't bad but some of the slides here are said to be pretty crazy...

Most of the group agrees minus Zane, who doesn't ever agree to much of anything... However, Zane ends up being roped into it anyway by KC. Kaitlyn goes down the slide first with no hesitation.

Kaitlyn: Hah! Easy! That was child's play! Who's next?

Travis's hand shoots straight up, thinking he could finally get his chance with Kaitlyn this way. Travis goes down the slide quickly and steals a glance at Kaitlyn's behind, which is nothing new. She catches him but only shoots him a nasty glare which is progress, especially for Kaitlyn. Travis knows better not to push it any further.

You all take turns going down the slide, KC, Garroth, Aphmau, Aaron, and eventually it gets to your turn. You're still a little weary about this but, in the back of your mind you know you'll be completely fine.

You carefully climb the stairs at the back of the small slide and sit down slowly onto the slides slick surface. You take a deep breath before pushing yourself down. The slide is tiny so the ride is over within seconds. The pool of water is so shallow your head doesn't even go under when you re-enter it.

Aaron gives you a smile and a thumbs up and you swim back over to him.

Zane: Alright, now that that's done and over with, I vote we-

Kaitlyn: Not so fast Zane! You still haven't gone yet. Come on, don't be a baby. Or are you just too chicken?

Zane: Chicken? No. I just think it's a pointless waste of my time, because it is. You're lucky I even got into this pool in the first place.

KC and Kaitlyn both aren't having any of his excuses.

KC: Come on Zane~Kun! It's fun Kawaii~Chan promises! You have to do it come on! Don't be a scaredy meifwa! (Cat)

Despite Zane's protests, KC forces him up the steps leading to the slide. Once he's at the top she pushes down on his shoulders, forcing him to sit down onto the slide. She then proceeds to start trying to push him down.

Zane: Kawaii~Chan wait! I think my-

She doesn't wait, in fact she pushes him straight down the slide. He slides down and lands into the water below with a splash. Once he stands back up everyone lets out a gasp. Aaron quickly covers your eyes with his hand, but not before you could catch a glimpse of the sight before you...

To Zane's embarrassment and to the horror of everyone, his swim trunks had been torn off on his way down the slide. This left nothing but a stray leaf that had been floating around the pool to cover his lower half...

Zane's face went bright red out of both embarrassment and anger combined. Well, this was certainly quite a predicament...