At long last back where you belong, here in my arms

A/N: So basically don't mind the pictures for the video just the song. I will put a little note in the part of the story that I would play the song. Of course you can play the song whenever you want. I'm still going to make a note where I would personally play the song as the author, just in case you were wondering. Also just so you guys know this chapter takes place about 2 months after the previous chapter! Anyways let's get on with the story now!

Ein: Yes! I'm officially the alpha of Falcon Claw University! I've waited so long for this! I'm finally back where I belong, on top!

Aaron: Ein!

Ein looks back to see an enraged Aaron gently grasping an afraid Y/N's hand. 

Aaron: What did you do to her!?

Ein: What do you mean?

Aaron: Don't play dumb with me! I know what you did! 

Aaron then brushes Y/N's hair out of her eyes to reveal a deep Cut, still fresh with blood, right beside her eye. Ein smirks he knows what he did and he is somehow, in a messed up way, proud of what he did to her.

Aaron races across the room and throws himself at Ein. They fight for what feels like an eternity. You sit and watch it all unfold in horror. You see Ein cutting Aaron and beating him. You cover your eyes for a moment or two. This is absolutely awful you think to yourself. You just can't bear to watch Aaron get hurt like this!

You wake up in a cold sweat, breathing heavily, eyes wide in horor with tears filling them. You gain the strength to lift yourself up out of bed. You groggily head over to your vanity mirror across the room. You brush the hair out of your eyes just like Aaron did that fateful day.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror and see the scars. Tears slide down your cheeks. Not only did Ein leave you with physical scars from back then but, he also left you with emotional scars. Sure, these scars on your face hurt but, not as much as the emotional ones.

Just then you hear a loud banging on your door. You wipe the tears from your cheeks and race to go answer it. You open the door to see Garroth standing on the other side! You totally forgot... it's a Saturday! 

Y/N: I'm SO SO SO SO SO sorry Garroth! I had just woken up and-

Garroth: You... Had another nightmare... Didn't you?

You nod your head in silence. He puts his arm around you and reassures you that Aaron with be back. You really hope he's right...

You invite him in and tell him about the nightmare. He listens patiently and concerned. By the end of your explanation your in tears.

Y/N: A-and then h-he he... He hurt him a- a lot...

He hugs you tightly and tries to calm you down. You can tell by his facial expression that he's really concerned about you. 

Garroth: I-I'm so sorry you had to go through that...

Y/N: Y-yeah...

Garroth: Well, since it is mall day... maybe that will cheer you up a little?

Y/N: Y-yeah... Y'know Garroth...

Garroth: Yeah?

Y/N: I- I don't think Aaron will be back anytime soon... if ever...

Garroth: Y/N... I know it's been really hard for you these past 6 months without him but... I'm sure he'll be back soon enough...

Y/N: You think so?

Garroth: I know so! *In Garroth's mind: I really hope so... for her sake...* Now you should be getting ready for our mall day!

Y/N: Oh yeah! That's right! You just wait here and I'll be right back!