Lots of friends means Slumber parties and Secret Ships

YOUR POV:

School has been pretty good recently! I have made quite a few friends. Aphmau, Laurence, Lucinda, Kaitlyn, Garroth and of course my Not-Alone-Buddy Travis! Today I had Werewolf class as my first class of the day.

I walked into our Werewolf classroom hoping Aaron wouldn't be there but sadly he was. He groaned in annoyance as I sat down I decided I would ignore him.

 I sighed, now I would have to spend class alone with this jerk since I had no friends in this class. I pondered possible ways I could ignore him. I decided I would text FC for a bit. 

SHU: Hey FC! How have you been?

*I saw Aaron pull out his phone. I wondered who he was texting*

FC: Hey SHU! I've been pretty good recently! Have those girls you told me about stop bullying you yet? 

SHU: Yeah... they haven't really bothered me in a while. So much so I'm kinda worried their planning something big... There's this guy and his gang I think might be bullying me now too. He's holding something I did in the past over my head.

FC: Well it's good that the girls have stopped for the meantime at least. Whoever that guy is he better stop before I come over there!

SHU:  Heh you don't have to do that FC, this potato can take care of herself.

FC: Well still if you need me just let me know. I wouldn't want this potato to get mashed. 8D

SHU: Don't worry FC, like I said before I'm fine. I'll keep you posted on those girls and that other dude and his gang. Also those 2 dudes that have a crush on me...  SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THAT STUPID TEXT FACE!!!

*I could have sworn I heard Aaron chuckle to himself*  

FC: Hey come on, what's wrong with that face? You mean this one? 8D 8D 8D 8D 8D? 

SHU: YES THAT ONE!

*At this point I was dying of laughter*

FC: You laughing yet? 8D

SHU: YES YES OKAY FINE I'M LAUGHING YOU CAN STOP WITH THAT STUPID TEXT FACE NOW!

FC: Good, well I'm going to go before I get caught for texting during class. See you later SHU and don't let anyone get to you okay?

SHU: Yeah, I should get going too. Thanks for that FC!

I was still dying of laughter when Aaron turned to me and said " What's wrong with you? Can't you shut up and stop laughing you stupid potato?" I quickly stopped laughing and said " Whatever. Why do you care if I'm laughing anyways?" Just then the bell rang and I got up and left before he could throw another nasty insult my way.

I had witchcraft class next and I met up with Kaitlyn and Lucinda. At this point in our friendship I could tell that they were just friendly rivals. We all sat together again but this time it was different for two reasons. 1: They were no longer cats and 2:, There was no constant arguing or rather meowing like last time...

I actually am starting to enjoy witchcraft class even though it's only like my third time having it. Before we left class I got an invite from Kaitlyn to a slumber party at her house tonight. I asked who all was invited and she said "you, Lucinda, Aphmau, Teony (one of her other friends) and this random girl Kawaii~Chan who's invite was meant for someone else but got to her by mistake." I told them I would ask my mom but I'm sure it was okay.

I then headed to my next class. I had Bio class perfect! I would get to spend some time with my new Not-Alone-Buddy Travis! When I got to my seat I sighed a sigh of relief since Travis is here. We talked for a while about his life, Aaron and how he's a jerk to me, Gene and the Shadow Knights and Ivy who have been bullying me, my slumber party tonight and before we knew it class had already come to an end.