...And I can't wait...

You eagerly check the time once again.

Y/N: Come on! How has it only been an hour! The plane ride is 2 hours but it's only been 1!

Aaron chuckles to himself in the seat beside you and continues with what he is doing on his phone. Your kind of worried about him. He's been on his phone a lot recently and, he usually never goes on his phone at all! 

Your curiosity overtakes you so you slowly peek over at his screen. Your close to being able to see it when he turns it away from you.

Y/N: Hey!

Aaron: Hah! You not going to be able to see that easily!

Y/N: Hmph!

Aaron: Come on dont pout... What do you want?

Y/N: Well, it's just that... you've been on your phone a lot recently and I'm kind of worried about you... your never on your phone this much and I-

Aaron: Babe come on I'm fine. There's just something important I had to take care of but it should all be done for now. Now we can spend some time talking together for a whole hour until the plane lands. Sound good?

You smile.

Y/N: Yeah I guess...

He then kisses you quickly yet lovingly on the lips. You hope that KC and Zane didn't see because KC would freak out and Zane would make a comment... And not a particularly nice one either... Luckily they didn't see... this time at least.

You hear Kaitlyn and Travis fighting about something behind you guys and your kind of curious but, you decide to respect their privacy, as they respect yours. You turn over to Aaron once again as you start to feel more tired again.

Even after 2 coffees you still kind of tired... I mean it is only 7:05am after all... Aaron notices your starting to get tired again.

Aaron: Y'know if your tired you can always lean on my shoulder and have a quick nap. There's still just under an hour of the flight left so, you have the time to sleep. 

Y/N: Yeah but weren't we going to talk?

Aaron: We have all the time in the world to talk. Right now you need your rest so you can have energy for Love~Love. Come on you can sleep now.

Your hesitant for a moment but finally give in. You lean on Aaron's shoulder and slowly drift off to sleep. You dream about what Love~Love might look like. You also dream about what adventures you and your friends might have. You then dream about you and Aaron. You lean into him for the kiss and you start kissing. Your having an amazing dream!

Aaron: Y/N! Y/N! You have to wake up now Y/N!

Y/N: Huh? Was I really asleep for that long?

Aaron: Well... I mean... only an hour...

Y/N: An hour! Wait! Does that mean!?

Aaron: Yup!

Intercom: This is your captain speaking as you can see we are now approaching the beautiful Love~Love Paradise summer beach resort! Please keep your seatbelts fastened until the plane has come to a complete stop. We hope you have enjoyed your flight and we hope to see you again soon! Have a nice vacation!

Y/N: We made it! Finally!

Aaron: I mean it was only a 2 hour flight... but yeah we made it!

KC: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP WE'RE HERE!!! WE MADE IT!!! KAWAII~CHAN IS SO EXCITED!

Zane: Ugh can you shut up already!

Aphmau: Garroth we made it to Love~Love!

Garroth: Yesssssssss! Let's gooooooooo!